Rain Check Policy
We strive to have advertised items in stock at all times. If we run out, we’ll offer equal savings on a substitute item. If a substitute is not available, we’ll provide a rain check. At the manager’s discretion and as allowable by law, some items are not eligible for rain checks. See store for details.
The following guidelines apply:
- Rain checks are redeemable for 60 days from the date of issue at any ShopRite store where the item is regularly available.
- Rain checks are limited to one per customer, per item, per day.
- Each rain check may be limited to a quantity of 4 of any sale item. Purchase limits are stated on the rain check and are subject to change.
- When items are advertised as “must buy” offers, a rain check may be issued for up to 4 offers at the manager’s discretion.
- For example, if an item is advertised as "3 for $2.00 – must buy 3 to receive savings,” a rain check may be issued for up to 4 purchases of 3 items each (for a total of 12 items).
- We cannot issue rain checks for items that: have limited seasonal availability, are discontinued, or are advertised as “limited quantities,” “limited to store stock” or “while supplies last.”
- ShopRite will attempt to notify customers who received rain checks when their item becomes available, if its retail value is $15 or more. Notification can be provided only for customers who supply a current name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Rain checks are good for a single, one-time use and must be redeemed in full within one transaction. Please hand rain checks to the cashier along with any paper coupons at the start of the order.
- Rain checks will not be issued for any coupons (paper or digital).