At ShopRite, we know that coupons are an important tool that helps you save money. That’s why it’s our goal to make using coupons easy. We welcome all ShopRite-issued coupons along with valid manufacturer coupons, and valid digital coupons loaded onto your ShopRite Price Plus® Club Card (PPC).
ShopRite stores redeem coupons in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and we follow the terms printed on the coupons, such as expiration dates, varieties, and quantities. To help ensure product availability and an efficient checkout experience for all customers, the use of excessive amounts of coupons or multiple identical coupons may be limited as described in this Policy or at the store manager’s discretion.
PRICE PLUS CLUB CARD (PPC)
- Your PPC is required to redeem digital coupons loaded to it. If you do not have a physical card, you may access it by using the phone number in your profile.
- Customers who have the ShopRite mobile app may use its digital card feature. Accessing your digital card via Apple Wallet® is acceptable.
MANUFACTURER AND SHOPRITE COUPONS
- All coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase and may not be applied to a previous purchase.
- We allow one ShopRite coupon (digital or paper) and one manufacturer coupon (digital or paper) on the same item in the same transaction.
- If more than one of the same type of coupon (manufacturer or store) is presented for a single item, our registers will deduct the highest value offer. Multiple manufacturer coupon offers cannot be combined.
- The register determines coupon validity. If the register does not accept a coupon, the store will NOT override it.
- Digital coupons can be loaded and redeemed only once. Certain digital coupons may have a limit of 4 and those specified offers must be used in the same transaction at the same time.
- During “Digital Clip or Load” events, digital and paper coupons for the same item cannot be combined within the same transaction.
- If the value of a coupon is greater than the item’s retail price, the item will be free. We do not give additional cash or credit back.
- We have the right to limit and/or refuse any coupon for any reason, including if the items are deemed not for the purpose of personal use and/or gifting.
- We reserve the right to limit coupon redemptions to 4 of the same paper coupon per household per day.
- Some stores may double coupons. Check your store for its coupon policies.
- Unless expressly prohibited by the terms on the coupon, we accept checkout (Catalina) coupons and manufacturer- issued coupons that display other retailer logos only if they are clearly identified as manufacturer coupons and if they scan at checkout.
ORDER. PICKUP. DELIVER.
- We accept digital coupons from our digital coupon center on shoprite.com for all online orders. Paper coupons are not accepted.
- Our coupon center aggregates from many external coupon sources.
DIGITAL COUPON REDEMPTION ON THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS
Be aware that some third-party grocery purchase, delivery and order fulfillment services and platforms may not accept our digital coupons or may not be able to apply our coupons to your order. Even in such cases where your digital coupon is not redeemed, the platform may treat the coupon as redeemed and delete it from the clipped/ saved coupons in your digital coupon center. It is your responsibility to understand the digital coupon redemption practices of third-party platforms; ShopRite has no liability for deleted coupons.
- Coupons displaying signs of mass cutting or similar cuts and tears, and coupons bearing tape or sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud and will not be accepted.
- Coupons that are copied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group are VOID.
- We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to the store.
- Only one manufacturer coupon will be applied to each “Buy One, Get One Free” offer.
- ShopRite does not accept coupons or savings offers presented in the form of a bar code on any electronic device.
- Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any ShopRite-issued coupon is 1/100 cents.