Search results for: "store hours"
Digital Receipts FAQs
Q: How do I enroll to receive Digital Receipts?
A: To enroll in Digital Receipts, you must have a shoprite.com account and a Price Plus Club card. If you do, sign in to your account, go to settings, and update the My Price Plus Club profile information. Select the “Yes” button, next to the following two questions:
Would you like to opt in to receive digital receipts?
Would you like to receive email notification when a new digital receipt is available?
Q: Do I have to provide my email address?
A: Yes. We must have your email address. Digital receipts will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase.
Q: Will I still get a paper receipt? Can I opt out of digital receipts?
A: Yes, you will still get a paper receipt. Currently you cannot opt out of paper.
Q: Is there a digital receipt portal? How do I access the “old” digital receipts?
A: Currently, digital receipt are only available via email. We recommend you save all of your digital receipts on your personal computer for future reference. If you need assistance our customer care team at 1-800-ShopRite can re-email the receipt to you.
Q: How do I know I received a digital receipt?
A: Digital receipts will be emailed to the address you have entered as part of your shoprite.com profile. If you are not receiving receipts, please log on to your account and confirm that the address is correct. Please check your spam folder as well. If you see our email, please mark us as “not spam.” If it is correct and you still do not receive the receipt, you can call 1-800-Shoprite for assistance.
Q: I didn’t receive/see an email from ShopRite in my inbox?
A: Log on to your shoprite.com account and check to see if the email you have entered is correct. Please also check your spam folder. If you see our email, please mark us as “not spam.” If your email address is correct you do not see an email in spam, you can call 1-800-ShopRite for assistance.
Q: Who sends the email? What address does the email come from?
A: Digital receipt emails will come from ShopRite – Digital Receipt. The email address is ShopRite@shoprite-email.com. Please do not reply to the email as the inbox is unmonitored. Also, make sure you mark this email as “not spam.”
Q: What do these codes mean on my receipt?
A: There are different codes that appear next to each item on your receipt:
F – Food stamp-able
T – Taxable
W – Weighted
Q: How are my digital coupons shown on my digital receipt?
A: Digital coupons may be displayed on the receipt in one of two ways, depending on how the store has set up their checkout system. Digital coupon deductions can be identified by the letters “TC”, “DS” or “DM” next to the discount amount.
Q: How are prescriptions/rx purchases displayed on my digital receipt?
A: Prescriptions/rx purchases can be identified by the words “PRESCRIPTIONS” or “PHARMACY CO-PAY KEY” next to the amount, depending on the store.
Tailgating & football kick off parties can be all fun and games, but who wants to spend hours cooking?Let our Expert Butcher and author of The Everyday Meat Guide, Ray Venezia, walk you through his Game Day recipes. These recipes are simple and easy to prepare ahead of time; just add all ingredients, set your slow-cooker to low, and kick off the start to your game day festivities!
Whether you’re spreading a little holiday cheer around the office or aiming for a homemade White Elephant gift for a friend, these DIY edible holiday gifts are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face!
Tired of making the same old PB&J sandwich every day for your child’s lunchbox, but worried they won’t try anything new? We teamed up with our friends at Smucker’s® and Jif® to share these easy PB&J Bites with you for a fun twist on the classic lunchbox staple!
The New ShopRite App FAQs
Q: Where is the main menu?
A: We’ve redesigned our main menu as a navigation bar so that it’s always visible to you at the bottom of your screen. From here you’ll be able to easily shop, check out and view your account information.
- Home – View and access personalized savings and offers, ShopRite from Home promotion information, featured Picks of the Week and recipes
- Shop & Save – View digital coupons, shop our weekly circular, or browse items by category
- Cart – A unified shopping cart that can act as an in-store shopping list or a ShopRite from Home delivery or pick up order.
- My ShopRite – View your Price Plus club card and points, digital coupons loaded to your card, previous purchases and saved shopping lists
- More – Additional features such as links to other ShopRite Apps and contact information
Q: Do I have to sign in?
A: You have the option of signing in to the App with your shoprite.com account username and password, or you can use the App as a guest. It’s important to note that when you use the App as a guest several features will not be available to you. However, if you sign in, you’ll be able to access personalized recommendations and coupons, past purchases and shopping lists, and if you’ve selected a store that offers ShopRite from Home services, you can check out after placing your order.
Q: How do I sign in?
A: If you have not already signed in, the sign in page will appear when you first open the App. Or, you can click on the “My ShopRite” icon in the navigation bar to sign in.
Q: How do I create a shopping list?
A: Your shopping list is now called your cart. As you shop, you can add items to your cart and you’ll see a running total. When you’re finished, click on the “Cart” icon in the navigation bar. You can either save your cart to be used as an in-store check list, or if your selected store offers ShopRite from Home pick up or delivery, select one of those options to have your order shopped for you.
Q: How do I save a shopping list for future use?
A: If you’ve added items to your cart and want to save it as a list, click on the Cart icon in the navigation bar and select In-Store Check List. Once you’re there, click on “Save List for Later” to create a new list. You can also save items to lists as you’re shopping. Click on the item you wish to save to get to the product detail page. Then click on “Save to List.” If you’re looking at a list of search results, or items within a category, swipe to the right to see “Save to List.”
Q: How do I access my Saved Lists?
A: Click on the “My ShopRite” icon to load your personalized information, including your “Saved Lists”. You can create as many shopping lists as you need. You can also add any or all items from a Saved List to your cart.
Q: How do I access my past purchases to build my cart?
A: Click on the “My ShopRite” icon in the navigation bar to view your personal information. Click on “My Previous Purchases.” The list defaults to show all purchases in the last 30 days. Select Refine to sort by category or filter by date range.
Q: Why can’t I view my past purchases on the App?
A: Your past purchases will display 24 hours after the purchase. If your Price Plus club card or phone number lookup was not used during check out, the items purchased will not appear in past purchases. If you’re using a phone number look up when checking out, make sure the correct phone number is linked to the same account you’re using on the App. *You can call us 1-800-ShopRite to review details of your Price Plus club card account
Q: If I already started my order in my computer, can I access it on the App?
A: Yes, as long as you are signed in you can start your order on your desktop computer and access it on your App. You can also start your order on the App and access it on your desktop.
Q: How do I shop by product category?
A: From the home page, click on the “Browse Departments” icon to view product categories.
Q: How do I shop by what’s currently on sale?
A: Click on the “Shop & Save” icon in the navigation bar and to view the Weekly Circular and click on “See All.” Items in the circular will be sorted by page. To view an image of the Weekly Circular, click on “View Circular” at the top of the page.
Q: How do I shop by aisle?
A: You can now view the aisle location for each product in the store. Click on a product to view the aisle on the product detail screen. Or after you’ve finished adding items to your cart, select “In-Store Check List” to sort your list by aisle or category.
Q: What is My ShopRite?
A: Click on “My ShopRite” in the navigation bar to view all your account information in one location including your Price Plus ® club card number and points, digital coupons loaded, past purchases and saved lists.
Q: What are “My Savings & Coupons”?
A: “My Savings & Coupons” Appear when you’re signed into the App. My Savings and Coupons are personalized recommendations of what is on sale, based on your past purchases.
Q: How do I load digital coupons to my Price Plus ® club card?
A: Click on “Go to Digital Coupons” from the “Home” or “Shop & Save” icons in the navigation bar. Digital coupons are sorted by category. Click on “Load Digital Coupon” to load the offer right to your Price Plus ® club card. You can also click on the coupon image and description to view more details about the offer, including a list of participating products, which you can add to your cart.
Q: How do I search for items in the App?
A: Click on the “Search” icon at the top of the App and type in the description of the item you’re looking for. You can filter your search results by products, digital coupons or recipes.
Q: How do I change my preferred store?
A: Click on “Home” in the navigation bar. At the top of the screen it will display your preferred store. Click on the “Change Location” link. Choose the store of your choice by entering a zip code or city and state in the search box. Then select your preferred store from the populated list.
Q: How do I add my Price Plus ® club card to Apple Wallet or Android Pay?
A: Click on the “My ShopRite” icon in the navigation bar to view your personal information. If you’re using an Apple device, click on the link to “Add to Apple Wallet.” If you’re using an Android device, click on the link to “Add to Android Pay.”
If you have additional questions, please Contact Us or call 1-800-ShopRite....
Who says all of your protein needs to come from meat? Add any of these easy plant-based protein recipes from our friends at California Walnuts to your family’s weekly meal plan to shake things up!
#1: Start With a Plant-Powered Breakfast
Oats, walnuts, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), and plant-based protein powder provide a boost of protein and lasting energy to get you through the morning. Make a batch of these in advance for a quick breakfast throughout the week.
Blueberry Protein Walnut Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup California walnuts
- 2 cups Gluten Free oats
- 1/4 cup plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free oats
- 1/4 cup California walnuts chopped finely
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a 9×9 square baking dish with two pieces of parchment paper. Place parchment paper in opposite directions for easy removal.
- Add all the ingredients for the base to a food processor and process on high until fully broken down and the mixture is doughy.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer with a spatula.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients for the crumble mixture into an even layer pressing the mixture gently into the crust.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, top with the crumble mixture into an even layer pressing the mixture gently into the crust.
- Bake another 12 minutes in the oven.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan 30 minutes prior to lifting the bars out of the pan with the parchment paper. Slice into 12 bars.
- Store bars in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
#2: Opt for a Veggie-Based Taco Filling
Use a blend of roasted walnuts and cauliflower as a taco filling instead of traditional options. Walnuts provide four grams of plant-based protein per ¼ cup, plus the seasoned cauliflower and walnut mixture acts as a convincing meat substitute, appealing to both vegetarians and meat-lovers.
Roasted Walnut and Cauliflower Tacos
- 1 head cauliflower, small, chopped
- 1 cup California walnut pieces, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¾ cup onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, medium, seeded, minced
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 12 tortillas, corn, small, warmed
- 1 ½ cups green cabbage, shredded
- ¾ cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup California walnuts, chopped, toasted
- Cilantro leaves, fresh
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 475ºF. Coat cauliflower with 1 tbsp. olive oil; place on a baking sheet and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF and toast walnuts for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add to pan with cauliflower.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic and jalapeno cook for 2 minutes more. Stir in water, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt; cook until mixture is thick and excess water has cooked off. Stir in cauliflower mixture.
- Spoon mixture into warmed tortillas and top with cabbage, cheese, walnuts and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Optional: Cauliflower mixture may be ground in a food processor so that it resembles the texture of ground meat.
#3 Pack Salads with Nuts, Grains & Lentils
Not only do these ingredients offer plant-based protein, they also provide a variety of textures and flavors. Mix up a batch of your favorite ingredients and enjoy for lunch, or try this Bulgur Salad with Green Lentils and Walnuts to start.
Bulgur Salad with Green Lentils and Walnuts
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups bulgur, medium cut
- 3/4 cup yellow onions, minced
- 2 cups water, hot
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup green lentils
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, toasted, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced
- 1 cup California walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, minced
*Optional Garnish: 2 ounces French feta cheese, crumbled
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low; add the bulgur and onion.
- Cook, stirring, until the bulgur grains are coated with oil, toasted, fragrant and uniformly brown, about 20 minutes. Add the hot water and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low; cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook until just tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; allow to sit 20 minutes. Allow to come to room temperature. Place the bulgur in a medium mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, put the lentils in a small saucepot and cover with 2 inches of cold water. Add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook the lentils until tender.
- Remove from the heat; drain; place in a shallow pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl place all of the vinaigrette ingredients. Whisk to combine. When the lentils have cooled a bit, add to the bulgur, along with the vinaigrette, green onions, walnuts and parsley. Mix well.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Serve at room temperature. Garnish with the feta cheese if you wish!
#4: Mix up Traditional Spaghetti with Veggie Meatballs
Walnuts and cannellini beans pack nine grams of plant-based protein per serving in this recipe for Walnutty Veggie Meatballs.
Walnutty Veggie Meatballs
- Cannellini beans (15 ounce can), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red peppers, roasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup California Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons smoked sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Put beans and red peppers between paper towels and pat dry.
- Place in a food processor with all remaining ingredients except cooking spray.
- Pulse on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped. Do not over mix or meatballs will be mushy.
- Shape into balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Coat liberally with olive oil spray and cook for 10 minutes. Spray again and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Serve with marinara over whole grain pasta or in whole grain rolls as a meatball sub.
TIP: Mixture will be easier to shape if refrigerated for several hours
#5: Sub Walnuts & Either Beans, Mushrooms, or Cauliflower for Meat in Recipes
This increases the plant-based protein of the dish while also adding a satisfying texture and taste.
Beef Sliders Stuffed with Walnuts and Gorgonzola
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cups button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 lb ground beef, 10% fat
- 4 ounces gorgonzola (or blue cheese), divided into 16 portions
- 32 California walnut halves
- 16 dinner rolls, small (or 2, 24-inch baguettes, each sliced into 8 equal portions, then sliced horizontally)
- Heat oil in a heavy saucepan over medium heat and sauté bacon until just cooked but not crisp.
- Add shallots and cook until translucent. Add mushrooms and continue cooking until water evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl and let cool. Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and egg to mixture. Add beef and gently mix by hand until all ingredients are incorporated, without over mixing.
- Divide mixture into 16 equal portions. Form into thick patties, about 1 1/2 inches thick and 2 1/2 inches in diameter, tucking a piece of cheese and 2 walnut halves into the center of each patty.
- Grill patties on medium-high heat until cooked to preferred doneness. Serve in small dinner rolls or between baguette slices with desired condiments.
Looking for even more Mediterranean recipes to try this month? We’ve got you covered! We teamed up with our friends at California Walnuts to bring you appetizers, mains, and more for your next Mediterranean feast!