The ShopRite Specialty Pharmacy program is a free program we offer that is designed to provide additional support to our customers taking specialty medications for complex conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prior Authorizations and benefits verification.
- Copay and reimbursement assistance to lower costs whenever possible.
- Convenient access to clinically trained pharmacists, nurses and patient care coordinators. We offer 24/7 access for after-hours patient support.
- Condition specific resources and side-effect management assistance.
- Medication management assistance and refill reminder calls to help keep you compliant with your treatment plan.
- Proactive physician outreach to renew expired prescriptions.
- Convenient medication pickup at your local ShopRite Pharmacy.
Bring in your prescription or have your Doctor send your prescription to ShopRite Pharmacy. Our Specialty Team will contact you to discuss the complimentary services available to you. For more information about ShopRite Specialty Pharmacy contact your local ShopRite Pharmacist.