Introducing the all new ShopRite app with tools to help your shop & save like a GPS for your shopping cart to help you navigate the store. Instead of hunting for items on your shopping list, just click IN STORE CHECKLIST and they’re automatically sorted by aisle.
We’ve redesigned our main menu so that it’s always visible to you at the bottom of your screen. From here you’ll be able to easily shop, check out and view your account information.
• Home – View and access digital coupons, the Weekly Circular, Past Purchases, or ShopRite from Home Weekly Promotions
• Shop & Save – Shop by Department, get personalized recommendations, coupons or view items on sale
• Cart – A unified shopping cart that can act as a delivery order, in-store pickup order or in-store shopping list
• My ShopRite – View your Price Plus club card and points, digital coupons loaded to your card, previous purchases and saved shopping lists
• More – Additional features such as links to other ShopRite apps and contact information
Your shopping list is now called your cart. You can start adding items to your cart, make an in-store checklist for now or the future, or make it an in-store pick up or delivery order (through ShopRite from Home, where available)
If you don’t want to add an item to your cart, you can also save items to a list for future use. You can access your saved list from the My ShopRite section.
You can now browse the Weekly Circular and shop by page.
You can now view the aisle location for each product in the store. Click on a product to view the aisle on the product detail screen or sort your in-store check list by aisle or category.
Use the search bar at the top of the screen to look up items. You can filter your search results by products, digital coupons or recipes.
View all your account information in one location including your Price Plus Card number and points, digital coupons loaded, past purchases and saved lists.
Read our FAQs