ShopRite Family Rewards Program
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By reviewing the Terms and Conditions you agree to the following Terms and Conditions governing the ShopRite Family Rewards Program.
A. Program Overview
2. The Rewards Program is open to individuals only. The following are NOT eligible to participate in the Rewards Program: corporations, associations, including school organizations, and other business or group entities or collaborations. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Rewards Program, the availability of items, or a Participant’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Participation in the Rewards Program constitutes each Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions, and representation that Participant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Those who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions may be prohibited from participating in the Program.
5. Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify or cancel the Rewards Program, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time in its sole discretion, even though such changes may affect a Participant's ability to accumulate or redeem Points. A Participant's continued participation in the Rewards Program constitutes his/her acceptance of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions.
B. Collecting Points with your Card
2. Sponsor reserves the right to change or modify the methods by which Participants may collect Points during the Collection Period, as well as amend the Point calculation formula at any time with or without notice, in its sole discretion. Sponsor further reserves the right to award additional/bonus Points for purchase of particular Products; the right to establish additional means of accruing Points at any time during the Collection Period; and the right to exclude specific types of transactions from Points eligibility. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the awarding of Points are final and binding. Awarded Points that are subsequently determined to have been awarded incorrectly or for non-participating Products will be removed from the Participant’s Rewards Account at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
3. During the Collection Period, participants may collect a maximum of 2000 Points. The Collection Period is the same as the cycle duration and shall be defined as the period beginning on 7/28/13 at 12:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on 010/26/13 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
4. All Points will expire at the end of the Redemption Period (on 11/23/13 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET) and will not be carried over to future rewards programs or offers. Expired Points will be deleted/removed from Participant’s Reward Account and may not be redeemed for Rewards after the Redemption Period has ended.
5. Each Participant is solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of his/her Rewards Account and Points accumulated during the Collection Period. Participants are encouraged to review their Rewards Account regularly and to save their receipts from all Product purchases. If a Participant believes that Points were not properly accrued, Participant must notify the Sponsor during the Collection Period by contacting 1-800-ShopRite (1-800-746-7748). Participant may be asked to provide Product purchase verification. Sponsor reserves the right to make the final determination regarding the award of Points.
6. Points have no cash value and are only redeemable for offered Rewards. Points may not be transferred, assigned, sold or redeemed for cash, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The sale, barter, transfer or assignment of any accumulated Points, other than by Sponsor, is strictly prohibited. Participants may not combine Points obtained by others for deposit into a single Rewards Account, nor transfer, sell or otherwise dispose of Points in a manner in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Any attempted use of Points in any manner not authorized herein may result in the forfeiture of all Points, disqualification from the Rewards Program, and termination of the Participant’s Rewards Account. Sponsor reserves the right to take any other additional action it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, in the event that Sponsor believes that a Participant has violated any of these Terms and Conditions.
C. Redeeming Points for Rewards
2. To redeem Points, visit the Web site during the Redemption Period and follow the on-screen instructions. Participants may choose any Rewards item(s) still available for which they have accumulated sufficient Points for redemption. No redemption request for a Reward can exceed the total number of Points the Participant has earned up until such point in time. Sponsor will notify Participant via an error message if he/she has attempted to redeem an inadequate number of Points for any Reward item or has otherwise not complied with the redemption requirements. All Point redemptions for Rewards are final. Please note: Each reward may only be redeemed in quantities of one at a time. Once a reward is selected, it cannot be selected for redemption again until the participant shops and the reward amount is discounted from their order. Except as otherwise provided, no refunds or exchanges will be permitted. Sponsor will determine verification in its sole discretion.
3. Sponsor will try to ensure availability and reasonable supply of all Rewards items; however, Sponsor reserves the right to add, remove or modify offered Rewards at any time during the Redemption Period. Rewards may be available only in limited quantities or while supplies last, and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants should regularly consult the Web site for updates about Reward availability.
4. Rewards will be sent to the address provided in Participant’s Rewards Account. It is Participant’s obligation to keep such Rewards Account information up to date. Please allow 6–8 weeks for Rewards delivery. If for any reason a Reward item is received damaged, becomes unavailable, or cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to replace the item with a similar item of equal or greater value. Determination and payment of tax liability on Rewards, including income tax, if any, are the sole responsibility of Participant.
5. Redemption Expiration: Participants must redeem all accumulated Points before the expiration of the Redemption Period (ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/23/13) unless otherwise extended or modified by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event a Participant does not redeem Points in his/her Rewards Account by such time, Points will be forfeited in their entirety without compensation. Points have no cash value. No cash will be exchanged for the unused portion of any Participant’s Points.
Sponsored by: Wakefern Food Corp. 5000 Riverside Drive, Keasbey, NJ 08832.
©2013 Wakefern Food Corp. All rights reserved.