Slow Cooker Corn and Chicken Chili
prep time 10 minutes total time 6 hr 10 minutes serves 6
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 medium green pepper, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) white cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 lime wedge (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- Season the chicken as desired. Stir the soup, green peppers, corn, chipotle chiles, beans and cumin in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and fork-tender. Remove the chicken to a cutting board. Using 2 forks, shred the chicken. Stir the shredded chicken back into the cooker. Season to taste. Serve with the lime wedges and cilantro, if desired.
Easy & Delicious Shakshuka
prep time 15 minutes total time 24 minutes serves 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch long strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 jar (23.5 ounces) Farmers' Market Prego® Classic Marinara Italian Sauce
- 6 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat the oven to 375°F. While the oven is heating, heat the oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and pepper strips and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir in the cumin, paprika and crushed red pepper and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Stir in the sauce and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste. Crack the eggs into the hot sauce.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until the eggs are desired doneness (about 9 minutes for softly set). Sprinkle with the parsley, if desired.
Chicken Parm Pizza
prep time 15minutes total time 27minutes serves 6
- 1 cup Prego® Tomato Basil Italian Sauce
- 1 fully-baked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups thinly sliced cooked chicken
- 4 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Spread 1/2 cup sauce on the crust to within 1/4 inch of the edge. Arrange the chicken over the sauce. Drizzle with the remaining sauce. Arrange the mozzarella cheese over the chicken.
- Stir the panko, Parmesan cheese and olive oil in a small bowl. Sprinkle the panko mixture on the pizza.
- Place the pizza directly on the oven rack and bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the basil.
prep time 20 minutes total time 35 minutes serves 4 people
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 ½ cups reduced fat (2%) milk
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes or buds
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, black pepper and peas and carrots in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat milk and butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the potatoes. The potatoes will be stiff. Spoon the potatoes over the beef mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned.