January 17, 2018
Plan the Perfect Game Day Party Menu with ShopRite and Wholesome Pantry
Stressing about this year’s game day menu? Relax! We have all the recipes and quick fixes you need to host the Big Game in style!
Hosting a bunch of people with different tastes and preferences? Start with ShopRite premium appetizers!
You can make a bunch of them on baking sheets in the oven and even a few, like our Spinach and Artichoke Dip, are microwave-friendly. Our chicken parm and cheeseburger sliders are great snacks for kids and adults alike, so be sure to stock up before the big game!
Pair our Wholesome Pantry Pretzels with your favorite beer cheese dip for simple snacking. Our tortilla chips pair perfectly with our spinach dip or as the foundation for some epic nachos!
Still looking for more? Test out any of the below crowd-friendly finger foods to ensure that everyone leaves the party talking about your menu!
- 1 can ShopRite refrigerated crescent dough
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Pantry pizza sauce
- 4 oz sliced pepperoni
- 4 oz sliced hot salami
- 1 cup shredded Wholesome Pantry mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease baking sheet. Unroll dough; place on baking sheet. Pinch any perforations to seal and press dough into 12×8-inch rectangle. Spread pizza sauce on dough to within 2 inches of long sides and ½ inch of short sides.
- Top with pepperoni, salami, cheese and Italian seasoning. Fold long sides of dough over filling; pinch to seal. Pinch short sides to seal.
- Bake stromboli 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon pizza sauce over this stromboli, or serve on the side for dipping.
Mini Prosciutto Ciabatta Sandwiches
- 1 loaf Artisan Breads Ciabatta, either classic or whole grain
- 5-6 tbsp Wholesome Pantry Fig Preserves
- a few handfuls Wholesome Pantry Arugula
- 8 oz sliced prosciutto
- 8 oz sliced belgioioso mozzarella cheese
- Slice ciabatta into 6 individual sandwiches, then slice each of these in half horizontally.
- Spread fig preserves on both sides of mini sandwich, then top with arugula, a few slices of prosciutto, and 1-2 slices of mozzarella. Top with other ciabatta slice. Use toothpick to hold sandwich together and serve!