Search Results for: "tv"
Put your best foot forward! ShopRite® Liquid Corn & Callus Remover is the quick and easy solution for feet on the move.
ShopRite® Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is the minty way to help prevent cavities.
You’ll breathe easy with ShopRite® Maximum Strength Nasal Decongestant with non-drowsy relief for up to 12 hours!
Enjoy the mild, creamy and all natural flavor of Chavrie Goat Cheese! In addition to the plain log and plain spreadable pyramid pack, the tangy, fresh, full-flavored Chavrie goat cheese can now be purchased in 3 flavor varieties; Sweet Basil, Sundried Tomato Garlic and Cranberry. Chavrie’s flavored logs are hand rolled to capture the essence of the herbs and fruit in every bite. Enjoy with bagels, crackers or fresh bread, in your favorite recipes or try this Incredibly Delicious Combination!
Create a Salty & Crispy combination (as pictured) with:
- Chavrie Goat Cheese
- Dill Cracker
- Smoked Salmon
- Cucumber slices
- Fresh Dill
Kerrygold has long been associated with high quality, premium values, reflected in the rich landscape of its country of origin, Ireland.
The Kerrygold brand name is owned by the Irish Dairy Board, and Kerrygold products are now marketed in over 80 countries worldwide. The Board has annual sales in excess of US$2 billion and is Ireland’s single biggest exporter and a major food distribution company in overseas market.
Dubliner Irish Cheese is a cheese that captures the flavor of Ireland’s capital. Dublin is a city of wonderful character and characters – proud of its history and literature. A city full of warm friendly pubs where the atmosphere is convivial and conversation itself ranks as high art. And now a cheese that captures all this seductive warmth and hospitality. Dubliner is a fascinating cheese with a distinctive flavor.
Matured over 12 months it is smooth to the palate and leaves a gentle, sweet aftertaste. Whatever you enjoy it with, a bottle of wine or as the perfect accompaniment to a pint of Irish stout beer. Dubliner is as authentic and original as the city that inspires it.
The Kerrygold Difference
Here are the key Kerrygold benefits
- Kerrygold dairy products are entirely growth-hormone-free
- Beta-carotene, nature’s own pigment from Ireland’s intensely green grass, gives Kerrygold dairy products distinctive golden color and flavor definition
- Ireland is one of the few countries left where dairy herds roam free
- Ireland has the longest grass-growing season in the world, which means dairy herds enjoy fresh pastures year-round
- Kerrygold dairy products are growth-hormone-free
Kerrygold Butter Enhances Taste and Performance
Kerrygold pure Irish butter is remarkably golden, with a seductively creamy flavor and a long, lingering finish. It’s like eating cream – reminiscent of the unctuous quality of butterfat skimmed off the top of fresh milk.
Made in the style of all premium European butters, Kerrygold’s fat content gives its butter a distinctive richness. The foil wrapper preserves freshness and premium quality. Three types of butter are available:
Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Unsalted
- 82% fat
- Made with cultured cream butter for nuanced acidity
- ½-pound blocks in silver foil protective packaging to maintain freshness and flavor
- Some uses: Use to make cookies where golden color, crisp texture and buttery flavor are desired; use for delectably rich buttercreams and icings
Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Salted
- 80% fat
- Made with sweet cream and salt in perfect balance
- ½-pound blocks in gold foil protective packaging to maintain freshness and flavor or 8.8-ounce tubs
- Some uses: Melt a pat over baked potatoes, use in classic butter sauces
Kerrygold Garlic and Herb Butter
- Made with Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, with chives, parsley, garlic and other fresh herbs; salt and spices added
- Sold in 3.5-ounce sticks.
- Some uses: Stir into hot rice cooked in chicken stock for a mock pilaf, melt over steamed asparagus or other cooked vegetables
BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers ‘Win a Trip to Ireland’ SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Description and Term: The BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers ‘Win a Trip to Ireland’ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on March 8, 2014 at 12:00am EST, and ends on March 29, 2014 at 11:59pm EDT (the “Sweepstakes Term”). All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Term. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by HP Hood LLC (the “Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents, excluding residents of Puerto Rico, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of the promotion. Each entrant must have a unique, valid email address. Entrants who use more than one email address to enter the Sweepstakes will be ineligible. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, or of its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, or Diageo or R&A Bailey & Co., or American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc., and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Entry is limited to individuals only: commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by HP Hood LLC, Six Kimball Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940 (the “Sponsor”) and administered by American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc., 300 State St. Suite 402 Rochester, NY 14614 (the “Administrator”). Diageo and R&A Bailey & Co. are not sponsors of, participants in, or affiliated with, this Sweepstakes.
5. Prize Selection: One (1) Grand Prize Winner and twenty (20) First Prize Winners (for a total of twenty-one (21) winners) will be randomly selected in a drawing on or around March 31, 2014 of all eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Term. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. Administrator will select multiple entries at the time of the drawings in the event that Sponsor needs to award the Daily Prize or Grand Prize to an alternate winner (as described below). The winners shall be the first selected entry in the applicable drawing. The first selected winner will be the Grand Prize Winner; the next twenty selected winners will be the First Prize Winners. If necessary, an alternate winner will be selected based on the order in which the remaining entries were selected in the drawing (“Alternate Winner”). All winners will be notified using the contact information provided on the official entry form. Winners may be listed on the BAILEYS Coffee Creamers Facebook and/or Twitter profile. Odds of winning a Prize are affected by the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Term.
6. Prizes & Prize Conditions:
Grand Prize: The grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will win a trip for two people for seven days/six nights to Ireland consisting of:
• Round trip coach class airfare for two (2) people from the major airport closest to Grand Prize Winner’s place of residence to a major airport in Ireland;
• Double occupancy standard hotel accommodations (one room) for six (6) nights in Ireland; and
• One (1) compact rental car in Ireland.
All other expenses not specified herein are not included in the Grand Prize, including but not limited to: transportation to or from the Grand Prize Winner’s home from or to the airport; additional transportation; rental car airport fees; rental car insurance deductibles; airline baggage fees; all meals for the Grand Prize Winner and guest in connection with travel to or stay in Ireland; applicable taxes; telephone, fax or cable charges imposed while using any accommodations; personal services and expenses such as laundry, valet, room service; gratuities; optional tours; insurance; medical travel documents; and other incidental costs and any other costs not specifically stated herein as being included. The Grand Prize does not include any applicable federal, state or local taxes. Such additional expenses are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest.
Grand Prize Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and make all reservations at least forty-five (45) days prior to departure date. Airline, hotel accommodations and car rental must be chosen from a list of Sponsor approved vendors. Trip and travel reservations must be arranged through Sponsor’s travel agent. Trip must be taken by June 1, 2015. Blackout dates may apply. Airline, hotel and car rental restrictions may apply.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $10,000 (USD). Grand Prize value may fluctuate based on demand and availability and Winner’s point of travel origin. Any differences between the stated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded. In the event the Winner elects not to use all designated prize components associated with the Grand Prize, the Winner will not be afforded any additional compensation or exchange therefore.
First Prizes: Each first prize winner (each, a “First Prize Winner”) will receive a package consisting of: one (1) BAILEYS Coffee Creamers branded tote (ARV: $34.50), one (1) BAILEYS Coffee Creamers branded travel mug (ARV: $22.50) and two (2) coupons for free BAILEYS Coffee Creamers product (ARV: $9.98) (each a “First Prize”). The First Prize includes the shipment and delivery of the First Prize to each First Prize Winner. All taxes, fees and other expenses not specifically listed in the prize description are the responsibility of the winners.
The total ARV of each First Prize is: $66.98. Total ARV of all First Prizes: $1339.60. Actual retail value of the First Prizes may vary depending on the cost of the products and/or services at the time that the prize is purchased. Any differences between the stated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded. The total ARV of all Prizes is $11,339.60.
The prize components are subject to availability and restrictions. There is no substitution or cash equivalent of any prize components except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability of the prize components for any reason, and only then for a prize of equal or greater value. The Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery, and not for prize utility, quality or other attributes.
7. Winner Restrictions: Grand Prize Winner must have a valid driver’s license, valid passport and valid credit card. Grand Prize Winner’s guest must have a valid passport. If the Grand Prize Winner’s guest is a minor, Grand Prize Winner must be the minor’s parent or legal guardian.
Potential Winners will be notified using the contact information provided on the entry form. If a potential winner is unable to be contacted using the information provided, for any reason, the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an Alternate Winner. The Alternate Winner will be notified in the same manner described above. If for any reason a potential winner is ineligible or does not accept the prize, no cash or other compensation will be paid, and an Alternate Winner will be selected. Additionally, if a potential winner is unable to comply with these rules and regulations, an Alternate Winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of any prize. The Sweepstakes entrant preliminarily chosen as the winner of the Grand Prize will be required to sign and return (to the Administrator) an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and Publicity Release within three (3) business days of receipt of such Affidavit and Release, and must possess age-defining documentation (i.e., photo identification) prior to the prize release. Note: The Affidavit/Release sent to a potential Grand Prize Winner will require that the potential Winner provide their Social Security Number to the Administrator, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes; a copy of the Affidavit/Release will be given to Sponsor to maintain a record for tax purposes. Potential Grand Prize Winner’s guest will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability and Publicity Release within three (3) business days of receipt of such Release. If the Potential Grand Prize Winner’s guest is a minor, the Release must be completed by the Grand Prize Winner, who must be the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Failure to execute and return the required documents within three (3) days of receipt may subject the preliminary winner of the Grand Prize to disqualification and, in such case, an Alternate Winner will be selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
Each winner agrees to use of his or her name, likeness, personal information and/or prize information by the Sponsor for promotional purposes in any medium, including but not limited to Sponsor’s social media sites, without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Prizes are not transferable or assignable to another party.
8. Taxes: Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes associated with receipt of each Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will be issued a Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prize awarded.
9. General: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Sweepstakes entrant warrants that, (a) the Sweepstakes entrant has read, understood and followed the ‘Win a Trip to Ireland” Sweepstakes Rules; (b) the Sweepstakes entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator; and (c) the Sweepstakes entrant is eligible under these Sweepstakes Rules. Each potential winner and his/her entry may be subject to verification and investigation before being awarded any prizes. In the event not enough qualified entries are received, Sponsor is not responsible to award more prizes than entries received. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by Massachusetts law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and Massachusetts courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes and that venue shall be only in Boston, Massachusetts; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event shall there be a claim or award of attorneys’ fees or costs; and (c) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO EACH ENTRANT AND/OR WINNER.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any printing or typographical errors in any Contest materials, or for any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has no liability or responsibility for entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to entrant’s or any other person’s computer equipment, smart phone or mobile device resulting from participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incomplete, misdirected, late, or lost entries, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, garbled or corrupted data transmitted, inaccessibility of any entry website, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or entry data, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or telephone network communication problems, errors or limitations of any Internet or telephone service providers, servers, hosts or other providers, failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received, or traffic congestion on the Internet or any entry website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor or Administrator which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, Sponsor and/or Administrator will pick the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, Diageo, R&A Bailey & Co., the Administrator, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, participating retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, printers, distributors, and the respective officers, managers, members, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any and all liability, including but not limited to any death, injury, loss or damage of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a Prize, participation or attempted participation in this Sweepstakes, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property in connection with the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize, or any portion thereof, awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Winners List: For a list of Winners, send a written request together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ‘Win a Trip to Ireland’ BAILEYS Coffee Creamers Sweepstakes, c/o 300 State St. Ste 402, Rochester, NY 14614. Requests must be received within ninety (90) days after close of the Sweepstakes. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
12. Copyright© 2014 R & A Bailey & Co. All rights reserved. HP Hood and the associated logo are registered trademarks of HP Hood LLC. The BAILEYS word and associated logo are trade marks of R & A Bailey & Co and are used under license. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.
Love is in the air!
Antony and Cleopatra; Rhett Butler and Scarlett O’Hara; Kermit and Miss Piggy; Heathcliff and Catherine; you and…Bleu d’Auvergne cheese? Finding your favorite specialty cheese is a lot like finding your perfect valentine. And when you find your perfect match, you know it right away! These two alluring French blue-veined cheeses are ready to steal your heart this Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking for a partner that’s a little delicate (Fourme d’Ambert) or one that makes its presence known (Bleu d’Auvergne), we’ve got the cheese for you this Valentine’s Day!
It is said that long before the Romans arrived in France, the Gallic druids who performed their rites at Pierre-sur-Haute were already familiar with fourme cheese. Written records attest to its existence in the 8th century. “Fourme” comes from the Latin “forma” (form), referring to the container used to hold the curd. Afterwards, the name “forme” was retained in the mountains of Forez and Auvergne to refer to cheeses from the region. In the old days, the cheese was made exclusively on farms in the summer months, in “jasseries” – low buildings with straw roofs. Fourme was sold primarily at the market in the village of Ambert, thus giving it its name. Today, even though production methods have evolved, they still respect centuries-old tradition.
In May 9, 1972, the Fourme d’Ambert was granted the very coveted AOP label that would dictate the rules and the allowed territory of production.
Tasting advice: On a cheeseboard, as a dessert course or as a light meal, accompanying a salad and slice of crusty bread. In a sauce with red meat or melted on a steak or burger.
Flavor: One of the mildest blue cheeses, creamy, firm with a delicate fruity flavor and mushroom overtones, and a slightly nutty finish.
Wine Suggestions: Medium-bodied red wine such as Cotes d’Auvergne, sweet white-wine such as Vouvray or Sauternes.
Bleu d’Auvergne came into existence thanks to a peasant farmer. In around 1845, Antoine Roussel, a French cheesemaker from Auvergne had the idea to give the cheese curd a blue mould that he found on rye bread. He used a needle to make holes in the cheese, allowing air inside, facilitating mould veins to develop and resulting in an agreeable taste. Antoine continued to refine his manufacturing processes and standardized the format of what would become, in 1975, the AOP Bleu d’Auvergne.
Bleu d’Auvergne is a cheese with a robust heady flavor. It is still produced by centuries-old traditional methods, slated by hand and ripened slowly. This unique cheese comes solely from France’s Auvergne region, a mountainous land with a harsh climate. The volcanic lands provide rich soil perfect for pastures. The cows graze on an abundant and varied selection of plants. A truly regional product, Bleu d’Auvergne derives its rich complex flavor from its wild origins.
Tasting Advice: Bleu d’Auvergne is best served at room temperature. It is perfect in salad dressings. It goes very well with nuts and raw mushrooms. It is a good choice as an aperitif, when added to buttered canapés served as cocktail snacks. You may also try a small piece of Bleu d’Auvergne on a slice of apple!
Flavor: Sharp, spicy with flavors of grasses and wild flowers Bleu d’Auvergne has a strong and pungent taste, but to a lesser extent than other blue cheeses. It is less salted, with a creamier, moister and more buttery taste.
Wine suggestions: Sweet white wine such as Jurancon or red wine such as strong red wines like cahors or Cotes du Rhone.
ShopRite® Ultra Thin Crust Margherita Pizza is piled high with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes, seasoned with olive oil, basil and garlic and for a savory touch, topped with extra pesto and aged hard cheese.
Tender high quality green pigeon peas for use in your favorite recipes.
How about taking out some heat & eat ShopRite® Mandarin Orange Chicken from our frozen food case! Crispy chicken is delicately glazed and a quick fix for dinner any time at all!