Wakefern Food Corp. Return Policy for ShopRite stores
We want you to be completely satisfied with everything you buy from us. If you’re unhappy with any item, simply return it to the store within 30 days with the original, complete register receipt for a refund or exchange.
- If you do not have the receipt, we will use your Price Plus® club card to verify your purchase and a refund will be applied to your club card.
- If we are unable to verify your purchase with a receipt or a Price Plus® club card, we will exchange the item or you may sign up for a new Price Plus® club card. A refund will be applied to your new card for the amount of the lowest sale price within the last 30 days.
- Refunds are issued in the form in which payment was made as noted on your receipt or Price Plus® club card transaction.
- Refunds applied to your Price Plus® club card require the use of a 4-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number). If you do not have a PIN, the service desk associate will help you create one when your refund is issued.
- The value of the refund will be the price paid on the date of purchase. The value may be adjusted to reflect coupons or special offers received at the time of purchase.
- All refunds and exchanges are subject to the store manager’s approval and may be limited at his or her discretion.
In addition to the above, the following requirements apply to certain purchases:
- Appliances, electronics and other general merchandise items must be returned in the complete original packaging. Manufacturers’ warranties may apply after 30 days of original purchase.
- DVDs, CDs, electronic games and software may be returned if unopened and in original condition. If the item is opened or defective, we will exchange it for the same item only. If the item is no longer available we will issue a refund to your Price Plus® club card.
- Return policies for seasonal/holiday items may vary by store.
- Items marked “reduced for clearance” or “final sale” are not returnable.
- Baby formula returned without proof of purchase may be exchanged for baby formula only.
We cannot issue refunds, credits or exchanges for any of the following:
- Gift cards, telephone cards, reloadable debit cards, prepaid passes, tickets, money orders, greeting cards, books, newspapers, magazines or other periodicals, stamps, lottery tickets, beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages, or other items as prohibited by law.
- Refunds or exchanges for purchases made via electronic benefit transfer (EBT), WIC and SNAP (food stamps) are subject to state and federal guidelines. See store for details.