I adore fall and one of my favorite things to eat each year is pumpkin pancakes. Made easier by using Hungry Jack Original Pancake Mix and Hungry Jack Original Syrup, these went together quickly and turned out heavenly.
Top these with pecan studded syrup and serve with Canadian bacon or sausage for a delicious fall breakfast!
Perfect Pumpkin Pancakes with Pecan Syrup
2 cups Hungry Jack Original Pancake Mix
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup ShopRite Pumpkin Puree
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs – separated
2 cups Hungry Jack Original Syrup
1/2 cup ShopRite Chopped Pecans
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Blend pancake mix, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl mix milk, pumpkin, oil and egg yolks.
3. Whip egg whites into stiff peaks.
4. Add milk mixture to dry mixture and blend well. Fold in beaten egg whites.
5. Drop by 1/4 cup onto hot griddle and cook until bubbles apear on top. Flip once and finish cooking.
6. Heat together syrup, nuts, butter and extract until warm. Pour over pancakes.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: ShopRite provides POTLUCK bloggers with free products, offers and services for the bloggers to review.