P&G Super Bowl Sweepstakes at ShopRite
PROCTER & GAMBLE SUPER BOWL SWEEPSTAKES AT ShopRite
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Shoppers will automatically be entered in the Procter & Gamble Super Bowl Sweepstakes at ShopRite (the “Sweepstakes”) each time they make a store transaction including one or more of the following brands: Bounty, Charmin, Duracell, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Old Spice, Oral-B or Tide and use their ShopRite® Price Plus® Club card beginning 12:00:01 am (ET) on December 2, 2012 through 11:59:59 pm (ET) on December 22, 2012 at participating ShopRite® stores in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Entries via a purchase must be made at any participating ShopRite® store by 11:59:59 pm (ET) on December 22, 2012.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter the Sweepstakes without using a ShopRite® Price Plus® Club card or making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) plus (optional) daytime and evening telephone numbers including area code. Mail your entry in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with first-class postage affixed, to: Procter & Gamble Super Bowl Sweepstakes at ShopRite, P.O. Box 5605, Blair, NE 68009-5605. Entries via mail must be received by January 2, 2013. Enter as often as you wish, but limit one entry per outer mailing envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries allowed.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected, illegible, postage-due or late entries. In the event a potential winner entered via a ShopRite® Price Plus® Club card and a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive the prize, entries made via ShopRite® Price Plus® Club card will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person whose name appears on the ShopRite® Price Plus® Club card used to make the purchase. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized account holder of the ShopRite® Price Plus® Club card associated with the account. If you do not have a ShopRite® Price Plus® Club card, you may obtain one at no charge at the customer service desk of any ShopRite® store.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or electronic malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), the electronic portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible automatic and mailed entries received prior to termination.
2. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor, on or about January 10, 2013, from among all eligible entries received. The Sponsor representative’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this offer. Winner will be notified by phone and/or overnight mail. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: (1) Grand Prize – A trip for winner and one guest to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, LA from 2/2/2013 to 2/5/2013. Trip consists of roundtrip, coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to New Orleans, 4-days/3-nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy), a pair of Super Bowl admission tickets, select event tickets for both winner and guest (exact events, dates, times, and locations to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $8,950. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of the game or issues arising from game venue operation and management. In the event the game is cancelled or postponed for any reason, including due to lock-out or strike, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof but the remainder of the trip will be awarded.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the states of Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and Pennsylvania, who are 18 years or older as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry. Employees of Procter & Gamble, Wakefern Food Corp., ShopRite® stores, the NFL Entities (as defined below) and any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, participating vendors, promotion or advertising agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and immediate families and members of households of each of the foregoing are ineligible to enter. “Household member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least 3 months a year. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
5. GENERAL: Potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 4 days of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Traveling companion must also complete and return a Release of Liability within 4 days of winner’s attempted notification. If a minor is selected as a traveling companion, winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including, without limitation, eligibility requirements and the decision of the Sponsor. Failure to comply with these or any other Official Rules will result in disqualification. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, Wakefern Food Corp., the companies that own or operate ShopRite® stores, their directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to and permits Procter & Gamble, the companies that own or operate ShopRite® stores, Wakefern Food Corp., to use freely and without notice, the winner’s voice, and likeness for promotional, advertising, publicity or trade purposes in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity by Sponsors without further compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Wakefern Food Corp., the companies that own or operate ShopRite® stores, their respective directors, officers, employees, promotion agencies and assigns from and against any and all liability and damages. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 10, 2013 to: Procter & Gamble Super Bowl Sweepstakes at ShopRite Winner, P.O. 5605 Blair, NE 68009-5605. Please allow six weeks for delivery.
7. SPONSOR: The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA.