Close this window
Click the store of your choice to purchase Zantac 150 Acid Reducer - Maximum StrengthCool Mint Tablets:

Zantac 150
Acid Reducer - Maximum StrengthCool Mint Tablets



24.00 ct
SKU / UPC: 681421032025


Active Ingredient (in each Tablet): Ranitidine (150 mg) (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride 168 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Carrageenan, FD&C Blue No. 1, Flavors, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate, Sucralose, and Titanium Dioxide.


Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (up to 2 tablets in 24 hours). Do not chew tablet. Children Under 12 Years; ask a doctor. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.

Other Info


Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Ridgefield, CT 06877

Safety Warnings

Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do not use with other acid reducers; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor; if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have nausea or vomiting; stomach pain; unexplained weight loss; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition, heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness. Stop use and ask a doctor if your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if individual unit is open or torn.