Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase Zantac 150 Acid Reducer - Maximum Strength Cool Mint Tablets:

Zantac 150
Acid Reducer - Maximum Strength Cool Mint Tablets

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery

Details

65.00 ct
SKU / UPC: 681421032049

Ingredients

Active (in Each Tablet): Ranitidine 150mg (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride 168mg)...Purpose: Acid Reducer. Inactive: Carrageenan, FD&C Blue No. 1, Flavors, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate, Sucralose, and Titanium Dioxide.

Directions

Adults and children 12 years and older: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours). Do not chew tablet. Children under 12: Ask a doctor.

Other Info

Manufacturer

Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Ridgefield, CT 06877
888-285-9159

Safety Warnings

Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do not use: If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor; With other acid reducers. Ask a doctor before use if you have: Frequent chest pain; Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; Unexplained weight loss; Nausea or vomiting; Stomach pain; Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness; Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; Sweating; Pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulder; Or lightheadedness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Your heartburn continues or worsens; You need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.