Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase Windex Multi-Surface Cleaner - Antibacterial:

Windex
Multi-Surface Cleaner - Antibacterial

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery

Details

32.00 fl oz
SKU / UPC: 019800317690

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: L-Lactic Acid (0.18%), Inert Ingredients (99.82%).

Directions

It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To Clean: 1. Rotate nozzle to On position. 2. Spray and wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth. To Sanitize/Disinfect: For heavily soiled areas a pre-cleaning is required. To Sanitize (Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) Hard Non-Porous Surfaces: Spray surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 seconds, then wipe. To Disinfect [Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)] and Kill Gram-Negative Bacteria on Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces: Spray until thoroughly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 5 minutes, then wipe. Wherever food contact is likely, rinse surface with tap water after cleaning, sanitizing, and/or disinfecting. Unplug electrical appliances before cleaning them. Not recommended for use on wood or other varnished surfaces. Spot test on other surfaces before using. Do not use or mix with other household cleaners. Contains no phosphorous. Storage: Store in a cool place, out of reach of children and pets. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze. Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.

Other Info

Manufacturer

S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.

Racine, WI 53403-2236
800-558-5252

Safety Warnings

Keep out of reach of children and pets. Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Causes slight eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.