1. Shake can well. 2. Flip straw up for stream of down for spray. 3. Saturate area, let soak for several minutes. 4. For best rust protection, do not wipe off.
San Diego, CA 92110
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Contents are flammable. Keep spray away from heat, sparks, pilot lights, open flames, etc. Unplug electrical tools, motors and appliances before spraying or bringing the can near any source of electricity. Electricity may burn hole in can and cause contents to burst into flames. To avoid serious burn injury, do not let the can touch battery terminals, electrical connections on motors or appliances, or any other source of electricity. Breathing Hazard: Use only in well-ventilated area. Do not breathe vapor or spray mist. Deliberate or direct inhalation of vapor or spray mist may be harmful or fatal. Contents Under Pressure: Do not store above 120 degrees F. Do not place can on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight; Heat may cause can to burst violently. Do not puncture, crush or incinerate (burn) can, even when empty. First Aid - Ingestion: Contains petroleum distillates. Harmful or fatal if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately. Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with large amounts of water for 15 minutes. Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water. Inhalation (Breathing): Remove to fresh air. Give artificial respiration or oxygen, if necessary.