|Servings Per Container|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 0||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
Active (In Each Caplet): Acetaminophen 500 mg...Purpose: Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer. Inactive: Carnauba Wax*, Castor Oil*, Corn Starch, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol*, Powdered Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide. *Contains one or more of these ingredients.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last; do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor; do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: taking the blood thinning drug Warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.