Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover:

Tilex
Mold & Mildew Remover

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery

Details

32.00 fl oz
SKU / UPC: 044600011950

Ingredients

Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite (2.40%) Other Ingredients (97.60%).

Directions

Rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic and vinyl. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain as this product can react with these materials and leave a rusty stain. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces. This product may not be able to remove mildew embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking. Avoid contact with aluminum, clothes, fabric, carpet pr paper surfaces as they will discolor. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor. Use in well-ventilated areas. Open windows and turn on fans before use. If the vapors bother you, leave the room while this product is working. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with this labeling. To Remove Mildew Stains: Turn sprayer nozzle to spray position. Spray, wait until stains disappear and rinse. Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time or two cleanings. To disinfect and kill mold & mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, such as glazed ceramic tile: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse. Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration. Refill only with this product. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.

Other Info

Manufacturer

The Clorox Company

Oakland, CA 94612
800-227-1860

Safety Warnings

Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems, such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed. First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical and chemical hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases.