1. Wear household gloves. 2. Clean object first by washing warm soapy water and drying thoroughly. 3. Dip cotton ball or soft cloth in Tarn-X and wipe on tarnished areas. Rinse thoroughly under cold water and wipe dry. For large items apply Tarn-X to about 1/3 of article at a time, then rinse thoroughly. Do not soak any object in Tarn-X for over 2 minutes. 4. For heavily tarnished pieces, repeat above process until all tarnish is removed. 5. Tarn-X only removes tarnish. Always apply Tarn-X Silver Glaze polish after using Tarn-X. Always use full strength. This solution is non-flammable. Fully guaranteed not to harm recommended metals when used as directed.
5550 W. Touhy Ave. Skokie, IL 60077
Irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Do not use on stainless steel, chrome, pewter, aluminum, brass, artificially oxidized silver, lacquered surfaces, pearls or porous stones. Avoid spilling on laminates, countertops, Formica or synthetic surfaces, which may be affected, cleans spills immediately. Contains thiourea, sulfamic acid, corrosion inhibitors and detergent. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, flush immediately and thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor or poison control center for more advice. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children.