Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase ShopRite Suspension Liquid - Non-Aspirin Grape Flavor:

ShopRite
Suspension Liquid - Non-Aspirin Grape Flavor

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery

Details

4.00 fl oz
SKU / UPC: 041190213603

Ingredients

Active Ingredient (in Each 5 ml Teaspoonful): Acetaminophen, USP (160 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1, Butyl Paraben, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cellulose, Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Red 33, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.

Directions

Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning). Shake well before using. Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours. Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours. Only use enclosed measuring cup. Children under 24 lbs, under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Weight (lb): 24 - 35 lbs, age 2 - 3 years of age take 1 tsp or 5 ml. Weight (lb): 36 - 47 lbs, age 4 - 5 years of age take 1 1/2 tsp or 7.5 ml. Weight (lb): 48 - 59 lbs, age 6 - 8 years of age take 2 tsp or 10 ml. Weight (lb): 60 - 71 lbs, age 9 - 10 years of age take 2 1/2 tsp or 12.5 ml. Weight (lb): 72 - 95 lbs, age 11 years take 3 tsp or 15 ml. Store at controlled room temperature.

Other Info

Manufacturer

Wakefern Food Corporation

Elizabeth, NJ 07207

Safety Warnings

Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other acetaminophen containing products. This may lead to an overdose, which may cause liver damage, (see overdose warning). When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present; pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Tamper evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.