5000 Riverside Drive Keasbey, NJ 08832
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this product and all plastic bags away from babies, children, and pets. Using paper products improperly in a microwave or conventional oven could cause the paper to burn. Paper towels are not recommended for use in microwaves, conventional ovens or on stovetops. Follow precautions in microwave owner's manual. If fire starts, turn microwave off and leave door closed. To reduce possibility of ink transfer while using paper towel, use unprinted side.