Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Ranitidine (150 mg) (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride [168 mg]). Purpose: Acid Reducer. Inactive Ingredients: D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
Uses: Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages. Directions: Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours). Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
5000 Riverside Drive Keasbey, NJ 08832
Warnings: Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do not use: if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools (These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor); with other acid reducers; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain; had heartburn over 3 months (This may be a sign of a more serious condition); heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).