Close this window
Click the store of your choice to purchase Rid Complete Lice Treatment Kit:

Complete Lice Treatment Kit



1.00 ct
SKU / UPC: 016500504924


Active Ingredients...Purpose Lice Killing Shampoo Piperonyl Butoxide (4%)...Lice Treatment Pyrethrum Extract (Equivalent to 0.33% Pyrethrins)...Lice Treatment RID Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray Permethrin*...0.05% Other Ingredients**...99.50% Total...100% *Cis/trans ratio: Max 55% (+/-) cis and Min. 45% (+/-) trans. **Contains petroleum distillate. Inactive ingredients Lice Killing Shampoo Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Dehydrated Alcohol, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Purified Water. Lice & Comb-Out Spray Water, Glycerin, Propylene, Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, DL Panthenol, Trideceth-12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Other Info



Safety Warnings

Warnings Lice Killing Shampoo For external use only Do not use, near the eyes, inside the nose, mouth, or vagina, on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas., if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic attack. When using this product, keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel, if product gets into the eyes, flush with water right away, scalp itching or redness may occur Stop use and ask a doctor if, breathing difficulty occurs, eye irritation occurs, skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. RID Lice & Comb-Out Spray For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray First Aid Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For MEDICAL Emergencies or other information call 1-800-RID-LICE (1-800-743-5423). For TRANSPORT Emergencies ONLY, call 1-877-315-9819. Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray Precautionary Statements Hazards to Humans & Domestic Animals Caution: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquaria before space spraying or surface applications. This product is not for use on humans. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry. Keep out of reach of children. Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray Note to Physician Contains petrolatum distilate-vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray If Swallowed:, Immediately call a poison control center or doctor., Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor., Do not give any liquid to the person., Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes:, Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes., Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If Inhaled:, Move person to fresh air., If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. If on Skin or Clothing:, Take off contaminated clothing., Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray Not for use on humans.