Do not add water. Check your cooling system every time you lift the hood. Caution: Do not remove radiator cap when engine is hot. See owner’s manual for any special cooling system service instructions. Do not store antifreeze in open or unlabeled containers. For Vehicles with Expansion Tank: With engine cold remove pressure cap and fill tank with Prestone 50/50 Extended Life Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant to cold line. Replace cap securely. (Check fluid level after 1 to 2 days. If consistently low have cooling system checked for leaks. For flush and fill use Prestone Concentrated Extended Life formula). For Vehicles with Recovery Bottle and Pressure Cap on Radiator: With engine cold remove radiator cap and add Prestone 50/50 Extended Life Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant to within 1 inch of the top of radiator cap. Top off recovery bottle to cold fill line. (Check fluid level after 1 to 2 days. If consistently low have cooling system checked for leaks. For flush and fill use Prestone Concentrated Extended Life formula). When disposing of used antifreeze/coolant: Follow local laws and regulations. If required, dispose at facilities licensed to accept household hazardous waste. If permitted, dispose in sanitary sewer systems. Do not discard into storm sewers, septic systems, or onto the ground. Wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use. Clean up any spills or leaks immediately. Tighten the child-resistant cap after use.
69 Eagle Road Danbury, CT 06810-4155
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contains water (7732-18-5), ethylene glycol (107-21-1), diethylene glycol (111-46-6), sodium 2-ethyl hexanoate (19766-89-3) and sodium neodecanoate (31548-27-3). Precautionary Measures: Do not drink antifreeze or solution. Do not breathe mist or vapors. Avoid prolonged exposure. Avoid skin and eye contact. First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a poison control center or a hospital emergency department. If breathing is affected, move into fresh air. If in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin well with soap and water. If irritation develops and persists, call a doctor. Ethylene glycol causes birth defects in laboratory animals. Solution is poisonous to animals. Keep out of reach of children.