Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase Pepto-Bismol Cherry Max 5 Symptom Relief:

Pepto-Bismol
Cherry Max 5 Symptom Relief

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery

Details

12.00 oz
SKU / UPC: 301490856000

Ingredients

Active Ingredient (In each 30 ml Dose Cup): Bismuth Subsalicylate 1050 mg Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, D&C Red No. 22, D&C Red No. 28, Saccharin Sodium, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Sucralose, Water

Directions

Shake well before use. Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP). Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (30 ml or 2 TBSP) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 4 doses (120 ml or 8 TBSP) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.

Other Info

Manufacturer

Procter & Gamble

Safety Warnings

Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) or taking other salicylate products. Do not use if you have: an ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, mucus in the stool. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis. When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.