Active Ingredient: D-Cis/Trans Allethrin (21.97%). Inert Ingredients: (78.03%).
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. 1. Use connectors to assemble rods. 2. Push pole into stable ground. Test to ensure pole does not tip easily. 3. Locate lock tabs on unit base, press to release and lower frame. 4. Remove enclosed contents. Firmly press candle cup onto base post. 5. Light candle. 6. Remove repellent pad from package being careful not to cut, bend, or alter pad shape. Insert Off! PowerPad into middle slot on top. Pad is designed to taste bitter to help prevent ingestion. 7. Raise frame base and snap into place. When finished using, carefully remove frame base and blow out flame. Pad is designed to last as long as candle. Helpful Hints: Use one Off! PowerPad Lantern in an area as large as 15 x 15 feet. Use two or more in larger areas. Allow time for candle to heat mosquito repellent pad. When candle is used up and will not relight, replace both candle and pad. Expect a small amount of wax to remain in the bottle of candle cup. (Change candle and pad at same time). Place product upwind for maximum protection. To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter on or in candle cup. To Replace Pad/Candle Combination: When candle is used up and will not relight, replace both candle and pad. Lower lantern from base. Make sure flame is extinguished and lantern is cool before changing pad. Pull out used pad and slide in new pad. Wash hands. Remove used candle cup and firmly press new candle cup with fresh candle onto base post. To avoid fire hazard, use only Off! candles in lantern. Light candle. Raise frame base and snap into place. Avoid contamination of food. Cleaning Instructions: Before cleaning lantern, extinguish flame and let lantern cool. Wash with a wet cloth only. Note: To avoid damaging product, be careful not to move or bend metal bar inside of lantern when cleaning. Be sure to wash hands after handling.
S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Racine, WI 53403-2236
Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. For outdoor use only. Do not use indoors, in a tent or enclosed area. Attention, colored vent top is hot while in use. Be sure to wash hands after handling. First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites. Physical and Chemical Hazards: Do not cover lantern top with any foreign material while in use. Before lighting candle make sure wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch. To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter near candle flame. Never cut, bend or alter shape of pad. Do not move when lit. Use pole per instructions; do not use for any other purposes. Do not remove hanging lantern from pole. Make sure pole is inserted securely. Remove all pole segments from ground when not in use to minimize tripping hazard. Test to ensure pole does not tip easily. Do not place near underground wires or gas lines. Pad may cause staining - avoid contact with other surfaces. Do not place Off! PowerPad Lantern near combustible materials such as dry vegetation, clothing, or fuels. Never burn candle unattended. Failure to follow these instructions could result in personal injury or property damage. Do not use anything other than Off! Pads and candles in lantern. S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. will not be held responsible for damage, injury or poor performance caused by the use of other pads and candles. Storage: Prolonged storage of repellent pads in outdoor conditions may decrease effectiveness. Store unused pads in an area inaccessible to children and pets. Disposal: Before disposing, empty package by using the product according to label. Pad: Place exhausted pad in trash. Candle: After allowing exhausted candle to cool, place cup in trash. Unused Pads: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.