Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase Off! PowerPad Lamp:

Off!
PowerPad Lamp

$10.99
Buy Now

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery

Details

0.06 oz
SKU / UPC: 046500141577

Ingredients

Active Ingredient: D-Cis/Trans Allethrin (21.97%). Inert Ingredients: (78.03%).

Directions

To Replace Pad/Candle Combination: When candle is used up and will not relight, replace both candle and pad: Remove lamp top; Make sure flame is extinguished and lamp is cool before changing pad; Pull out used pad and slide in new pad; Remove used candle cup and firmly press new candle cup with fresh candle onto base post. To avoid fire hazard, use only Off! candles in lamp; Light candle. Raise frame base and snap into place. Avoid contamination of food. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. 1. Locate lock tabs on unit base, press to release and lower frame. 2. Remove enclosed contents. Firmly press candle cup onto base post. 3. Light candle. 4. Remove repellent pad from package being careful not to cut, bend, or alter pad shape. Insert Off! PowerPad into middle slot on top. 5. Raise frame base and snap into place. To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter on or in candle cup. When finished using, carefully remove from base and blow out candle. Move lamp only when cool and not in use. Pad is designed to last as long as candle. Storage: Prolonged storage of repellent pads in outdoor conditions may decrease effectiveness. Store unused pads in an area inaccessible to children and pets. Disposal: Before disposing, empty package by using the product according to the label. Used Pad: Place exhausted pad in trash or offer for recycling if available. Candle: After allowing exhausted candle to cool, place cup in trash. Unused Pads: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

Other Info

Manufacturer

S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.

Racine, WI 53403-2236
800-558-5252

Safety Warnings

Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. Keep out of reach of children. For outdoor use only. Do not use indoors, in a tent or enclosed area. Attention, colored vent top is hot while in use. Be sure to wash hands after handling. First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites. Physical and Chemical Hazards: Place on level stable surfaces. Do not cover lamp top with any foreign material while in use. Before lighting candle make sure wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch. To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter near candle flame. Never cut, bend or alter shape of pad. Pads may cause staining - avoid contact with other surfaces. Do not place Off! PowerPad Lamp near combustible materials such as dry vegetation, clothing, or fuels. Never burn candle unattended. Failure to follow these instructions could result in personal injury or property damage. Do not use anything other than Off! pads and candles in lamp. To the fullest extent permitted by law S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. shall not be liable for damage, injury or poor performance caused by the use of other pads and candles.