Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase Just For Men Touch of Gray Light & Medium Brown T-25/35:

Just For Men
Touch of Gray Light & Medium Brown T-25/35

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery


1.00 ct
SKU / UPC: 011509041364


Water, Coco Glucoside, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Isopropyl Acetate, Fragrance, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, 1,2,4-Trihydroxybenzene, P-Phenylenediamine, Trisodium EDTA, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, P-Aminophenol, Sulfuric Acid, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Cinnamidopropyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride.


Read and follow directions on enclosed leaflet.

Other Info


Combe Incorporated

1101 Westchester Ave White Plains, NY 10604

Safety Warnings

Do not use this product if: you have already experienced any reaction to haircolor products; you have an irritated, sensitive or damaged scalp. Haircolor products can cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Before using this product, you must perform a preliminary 48 hour skin allergy test according to accompanying directions. In rare cases, use of hair dye has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of skin color), which may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reaction such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Do not use this product at all if you have skin depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary 48-hour patch test according to accompanying directions should be done first. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows - to do so may cause blindness. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on children.