Active Ingredient: Hydramethylnon (2.15%). Other Ingredients (97.85%).
For indoor use: Do not place gel in location that are routinely washed, as gel will be removed by washing. Do not treat food preparation surfaces. Product may stain textiles and clothing. For outdoor use: Place gel in areas where roaches may nest or breed. Apply gel to potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills and expansion joints. Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible. Directions for use: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. 1. To apply gel: Remove cap from tip, touch tip to surface and depress plunger. Gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks or crevices. Apply gel in 1 to 4 dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 2 to 12 inch strip per square yard. Recap tube after use. 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. Gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners and any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use entire tube at the same time. 3. Inspect gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after 3 months. Gel cleans up with a damp paper towel. Discard towel after use.
Combat Insect Control Systems
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Use only in areas inaccessible to children and pets. Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands before eating, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Contact Information Helpline: 1-800-426-6228. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry area out of reach of children. Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse this container. Recap prefilled plastic syringe and place in trash. If partly filled: Recap prefilled syringe and call your local solid waste agency or toll free number 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.