Active Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite (1.84%), Other Ingredients: (98.16%). Yields (1.75%) Available Chlorine.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, and painted and paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. To Clean and Disinfect Hard, Nonporous Surfaces: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. Storage and Disposal: Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration. Do not reuse empty container (refill only with this product). Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
The Clorox Company
1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Eye and skin irritant. Vapors my irritate. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Breathing is Affected: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible for 15-20 minutes. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical or Chemical Hazard: Combustible: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.