Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach:

Clorox
Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery

Details

64.00 fl oz
SKU / UPC: 044600011516

Directions

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well ventilated areas. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber and painted and paper surface. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. To Clean and Disinfect Hard, Nonporous Surfaces: Direct application. Directly apply with cloth and wet surfaces completely. Let stand 5 minutes. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. Storage and Disposal: Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration. Do not reuse empty container. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash in case of spills, flood areas with large quantities of water.

Other Info

Manufacturer

The Clorox Company

1221 Broadway Oakland CA 94612
800-227-1860

Safety Warnings

Eye and Skin Irritant. Vapors may irritate. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. First Aid in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contained clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Breathing is Affected: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth if possible. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water is able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with when a calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical and Chemical Hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.