Close this window
Enter Zip Code(Optional)
Click the store of your choice to purchase CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover - Enhanced Formula:

CLR
Calcium Lime & Rust Remover - Enhanced Formula

Rate this Product

Ratings powered by Social Grocery

Details

28.00 fl oz
SKU / UPC: 078291310825

Ingredients

Contains Water, Lactic and Gluconic Acids and Surfactants.

Directions

To Clean Tubs, Toilet Bowls, Sinks, Porcelain, Cement, Stucco and Brick: Mix equal amounts of CLR and warm water. Apply directly to calcium, lime or rust with brush, cloth or sponge. Rinse promptly with cold clean water. If stain does not disappear, use CLR full strength, wipe and rinse promptly. Coffee Makers: Mix 1 part CLR to 8 parts water. Run through automatic machine as if making coffee. Rinse thoroughly by running 4 full pots of cold clean water through a complete cycle. Coffee Pots, Pans, Tea Kettles and Humidifiers: Pour enough CLR to cover bottom and use brush or sponge to wipe away any stains. Add hot water and allow to soak for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold clean water. Important: Wear household rubber gloves. Do not use CLR on natural stone, marble, terrazzo, colored grout, painted or metallic glazed surfaces, plastic laminates, Formica, aluminum, copper, brass, steam irons, refinished tubs or any damaged or cracked surface. May etch older sinks, tubs and tiles. CLR may return older cement to its original white appearance. Avoid contact with wood, clothing, wallpaper and carpeting. Always test all surfaces in a small hidden area before use. Always avoid prolonged contact with any surface. After 2 minutes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with cold clean water.

Other Info

Manufacturer

Jelmar

5550 W. Touhy Avenue Skokie, IL 60077

Safety Warnings

Keep out of reach of children. Danger harmful if swallowed. Do not mix with other household chemicals or bleach as toxic fumes may result. Do not reuse empty bottle. Skin and eye irritant. Vapor may be harmful. Use in well ventilated area. In case of contact with skin or eyes, flush with cool water for 15 minutes. Call physician if irritation continues. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; drink a glass of water followed with milk. Call a physician immediately.