What You Need!
1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
1 egg, slightly beaten
6 bars (1.61 oz each) milk chocolate, coconut and almond candy, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Make brownie mix as directed on brownie box using water, oil and eggs. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and egg with whisk. Pour mixture over partially baked brownie base. Sprinkle candy bar pieces evenly over base; top with sliced almonds. Bake 22 to 27 minutes longer or until center is set.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
- For easier cutting – refrigerate the bars
- For even more coconut flavor, stir 1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut into sweetened condensed milk mixture. Proceed as recipe directs.
1 Serving (1 Bar)Calories 190(Calories from Fat 70),Total Fat 8g(Saturated Fat 3 1/2g,Trans Fat 0g),Cholesterol 20mg;Sodium 85mg;Total Carbohydrate 26g(Dietary Fiber 1g,Sugars 20g),Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*:Vitamin A 0.00%;Vitamin C 0.00%;Calcium 4.00%;Iron 4.00%;Exchanges:1 Starch;0 Fruit;1 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1 1/2 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:2;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.