Get 25 Bonus Box Tops
ShopRite Fall 2013 Back To School Box Tops For Education Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440.
Administrator: Leader Enterprises Inc., 1775 Woodstock Road, Suite 200, Roswell, GA 30075
1. Eligibility. The ShopRite Fall 2013 Back To School Box Tops For Education Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the states of New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and Connecticut who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor, ShopRite, its participating stores (“Participating Stores”) and any of their parents and affiliate companies and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), regardless where they reside, and household members of each such employees are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on September 29, 2013 at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 5, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day (“Day”) is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter.
With Purchase: During the Entry Period purchase six (6) participating General Mills Box Tops For Education products in one visit using your ShopRite Price Plus card and you will receive a certificate for twenty-five (25) Bonus Box Tops at checkout. You will also automatically receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes.
By Mail: To receive one Entry into the Sweepstakes without a purchase, send a 3 1/2” X 5” piece of paper in a standard envelope with proper postage affixed via regular mail with your name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), daytime phone number, date of birth, and the address and name of your Designated School to: ShopRite Fall 2013 Back To School Box Tops For Education Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 43307, Atlanta, GA 30336. Entries received with purchase and by mail shall collectively be referred to as an “Entry” or “Entries”.
In order for the school that you designate (“Designated School”) to receive a prize if you are selected as a winner, your Designated School must be enrolled in the General Mills Box Tops for Education® Program (the “BTFE Program”) for the 2013 – 2014 academic school year. If your Designated School is not enrolled in the BTFE Program, call 1-888-799-2444 to enroll, or enroll online at http://www.boxtops4education.com.
Limit: One (1) Entry per person per day during the Entry Period regardless of the method of entry. All in-store Entries must be obtained no later than closing time of the Participating Store on October 5, 2013 to be eligible. Entries sent via regular mail must be post marked no later than October 5, 2013 and received no later than October 11, 2013. Entries sent by any other method or in excess of the stated limitation will be deemed void. Photocopies and entries which are mechanically reproduced will not be accepted. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Released Parties (as defined in Section 8, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Entries. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry received by purchase, the authorized account holder of the ShopRite Price Plus Club card used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the ShopRite Price Plus card by ShopRite. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. In the event of a dispute at to an Entry received by mail, the individual named on the 3 1/2” X 5” piece of paper will be deemed the Entrant.
4. Potential Winners Selection. Ten (10) potential winners (each a “Potential Winner”, collectively “Potential Winners”) will be selected at random by Administrator on or about November 1, 2013 from all eligible Entries received by both methods of entry. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail or telephone in connection with the Sweepstakes. You must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete.
5. Verification of Potential Winners. Each Potential Winner, unless prohibited by law, may be required to sign and return a Publicity Release (“Release”), which must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date indicated on the notice. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing.
6. Prizes/Odds. Prizes (10): Each Official Winner’s Designated School will receive ten thousand (10,000) eBoxTops. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000.00 to the Designated School. Total ARV of all Prizes: $10,000.00. One (1) eBoxTop is equal to one (1) Box Top ($.10) and will be automatically credited to the Designated School’s account, subject to the BTFE Program guidelines available at www.boxtops4education.com. No prizes will be awarded to the individual.
Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible Entries received. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. The Official Winner’s Designated School is responsible for all (if any) federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, your participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your consent for Sponsor to use your name, likeness, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, without further approval, payment or consideration from or to you.
8. Release: By participating, you agree to indemnify Sponsor, Administrator, ShopRite, its Participating Stores and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Sweepstakes agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims or causes of action of any kind (collectively “Losses”) that Released Parties may incur in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of your participation in the Sweepstakes.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
10. WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limited Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any aspects of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (5) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may be caused from your participation in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate Minnesota State Court located in Minneapolis, Minnesota; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
14. Winner List. For a list of winners, send a self addressed envelope with proper postage affixed to: ShopRite Fall Back To School Box Tops For Education Sweepstakes, c/o Leader Enterprises Inc., 1775 Woodstock Road, Suite 200, Roswell, GA 30075. A list of winners will be available for 60 days following the end of the Sweepstakes.