July 28, 2017
Easy PB&J Energy Bites with Smucker’s and Jif
Tired of making the same old PB&J sandwich every day for your child’s lunchbox, but worried they won’t try anything new? We teamed up with our friends at Smucker’s® and Jif® to share these easy PB&J Bites with you for a fun twist on the classic lunchbox staple!
Trying new things can be a little intimidating for kids, so ease them into something new and fun like energy bites with flavors from their favorite sandwich!
Easy PB & J Bites
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s® Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 1/2 cup Jif® Peanut Butter (creamy or chunky, whichever you prefer!)
- 1 1/4 cups Wholesome Pantry Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Pantry Almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Pantry Dried Cranberries
- Combine strawberry fruit spread and peanut butter in a large bowl. Add in oats, almonds and cranberries and stir to combine.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoons onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze until firm (2 hours or so) and then store in fridge until ready to enjoy!