September 13, 2017
Easy Autumn Entertaining with Roth Organics
From tailgating to an evening dinner party, serve up appetizers, mains and more with a little help from our friends from Roth Cheese!
Grand Cru Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 lb white button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Roth Grand Cru cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup ShopRite Imported olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a large cookie sheet with cookin spray. Clean off any dirt from the mushrooms and pat dry.
- Gently remove the mushroom stemps from the caps. Set aside the caps, and then chop the stems.
- Combine the chopped mushroom stems with the breadcrumbs, Grand Cru cheese, parsley, Italian seasoning, egg and garlic, tossing to combine evenly. Drizzle in olive oil and toss gently to incorporate.
- Spoon breadcrumb mixture into mushroom caps, filling them to the top, but being sure not to pack too tightly, as the mushrooms will shrink during cooking.
- Place mushrooms, stuffing side up, on prepared baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees until browned and puffy, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Ham and Van Gough Gouda Rolls
- 1 (8-oz.) container ShopRite crescent roll dough
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- ¾ lb. sliced Black Bear Forest Fresh Applewood Smoked Ham
- 1 cup shredded Roth Van Gogh Gouda
- 2-4 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8-x-8″ baking pan or round cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Lightly dust your workspace with flour, then unroll crescent dough. Separate the crescrent dough into rectangle, pinching the other perforations with your fingers to seal.
- Top your rectangles with shredded Gouda and sliced ham. Beginning on a short side, roll up your rectangles into rolls. Pinch to seal, then cut each of these longer rolls into 4-5 smaller rolls. Place these in your prepared baking dish
- Brush melted butter over your pinwheels, then top with chopped parsley, if desired. Bake for 13-17 minutes, or until the rolls are golden.
Cheddar Bacon Jalapeno Scones
- 2 cups ShopRite all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Pantry butter, chilled
- 3 Wholesome Pantry eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup ShopRite light cream
- 1-1/2 cups Roth Organic Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 8 slices Farm Promise Applewood Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 Tbs water
- Mix flour and baking powder in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Beat 2 of the eggs and cream in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Stir in cheese, bacon and jalapenos. Shape into ball. Knead dough 10 times on lightly floured surface. Roll out to 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
- Cut into rounds or squares. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Mix remaining egg and water in small bowl; brush over tops of scones.
- Bake at 425°F for 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm
Havarti and Wild Mushroom Flatbread Pizza
- 1 refrigerated thin crust pizza crust
- 4 cups sliced assorted mushrooms, like Baby Bella, Shiitake and Oyster
- 1/4 cup ShopRite Imported Olive Oil
- 2 cups shredded Roth Organic Havarti cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on a large greased baking sheet. Top with all but 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Spread mushrooms over pizza crust to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Drizzle with 1-2 more tbsp of olive oil and sprinklr the rest of the cheese over top.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and mushrooms are a deep brown.
BBQ Chicken Pizza with Van Gough Gouda
- 2 cups shredded SR Kitchen NAE Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 pizza crust, 12-in (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Pantry barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Van Gough Gouda cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on a large greased baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Spread barbecue sauce over pizza crust to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle evenly with chicken, onion, and cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are heated through.