April 28, 2016
Quinoa Strawberry Salad for #WellnessWednesday!
Fill up on gluten free whole grains! Quinoa is a great side dish that can be eaten on its own as a substitute for rice or can be used on salads, in a breakfast smoothie, or used as breadcrumbs. Try this delicious salad, a great, gluten-free side dish for a summer BBQ!
Quinoa Strawberry Salad
- 1 cup cooked (cooled) tri-colored quinoa
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 ½ cup kale
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 16 ounces grilled chicken, chopped in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and toss.
- Serve with ShopRite Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette