November 15, 2017
Wow Everyone at Your Next Holiday Dinner Party with Bone-In Beef Tenderloin
Nothing will get your guests to ooh and ahh around the holidays quite like a whole roasted Pat Lafrieda bone-in beef tenderloin! Read on for our easy recipe to have them talking until next year’s holiday party!
Holiday Roasted Beef Tenderloin
Preparation Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 1 hr 35 min | Serves: 12
- ½ cup Wholesome pantry butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup chopped rosemary
- ¼ cup chopped thyme
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-lb. center cut Pat Lafrieda beef tenderloin roast, trimmed and tied
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl combine butter, herbs, salt and pepper into a thick paste. Rub onto both sides of tenderloin.
- Place meat in roasting pan and insert thermometer (if it’s oven-safe, if not you can just use a regular meat thermometer and check the meat after 1 ½ hours.
- Place pan in oven; roast meat 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours or until instant-read thermometer registers 145°F. Remove from oven; cover lightly with foil and let stand 15 minutes. Thinly slice on the diagonal, and serve.