December 11, 2017
Throw a Next-Level New Years’ Eve Party with these Impressive Appetizers
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner; set out a spread of stunning appetizers that are sure to leave your guests begging for the recipes!
Serves: 8 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbs packaged taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded queso blanco cheese
- 1 15-oz. pkg. refrigerated piecrusts (2 crusts)
- Preheat oven to 425F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain fat. Stir in taco seasoning; remove from heat. Add raisins and queso blanco. Set aside.
- Unfold 1 crust at a time. Cut into quarters. Place 1/4 cup ground beef mixture lengthwise down crust quarter. Fold in half to form a long triangle. Press edges with fork tines to seal. Repeat with remaining filling and crust quarters.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
- 1 pound Farm Promise beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pound Farm Promise Bacon, cut in half
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and set aside. Wrap bacon slices around prepared steak cubes. And hold together with a toothpick. Sprinkle each side of the steak with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Sear the steak cubes for 1 minute on each steak side, then place on prepared cookie sheet with the bacon side lying down. Bake for 4 minutes, flip, and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 45 minutes | Servings:12
- 1 lb Farm Promise ground beef
- 1/2 lb Farm Promise ground pork
- 2 Wholesome Pantry eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ShopRite bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 (1-inch) cubes firm, part-skim mozzarella cheese, (about 6 to 8 ounces)
- 2 cups Wholesome Pantry marinara sauce
- 12 slider rolls
- Grated Parmesan cheese, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, ground pork, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, garlic, salt, and desired amount of Italian blend herb grinder in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 12 meatballs.
- Press 1 mozzarella cheese cube into the center of each meatball, forming meatball around the cheese to completely enclose it. Place in 13×9-inch baking dish. Pour sauce over meatballs. Twist Italian blend herb grinder over meatballs.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until meat is cooked through. Serve meatballs on slider rolls with additional Italian blend herb grinder. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Servings: 48 | Preparation Time:20 minutes | Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 lb Farm Promise ground pork
- 1 Tbs peeled, grated gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbs finely chopped green onion
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Cook pork in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned; drain. Stir in ginger, garlic, lime juice, onion, soy sauce and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Wet the edges of each wonton wrapper with water. Place 1 tablespoon pork filling in the center of each. Bring the corners together to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- In an extra-large deep skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 365°F. Fry wontons, about 6 at a time, in hot oil about 2 minutes or until golden, turning once. Drain on paper towels. Serve with additional soy sauce for dipping.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- 12 wooden toothpicks
- 8 oz ShopRite cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Wholesome Pantry shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 6 jalapeño chiles, cut in half and seeds removed
- 4 slices Farm Promise bacon, cut in half
- Heat oven to 400°F and line a cookie sheet with foil. Soak toothpicks in small bowl of warm water to prevent burning.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese. cheddar cheese and chives. Spoon mixture evenly into jalapeno halves.
- Wrap 1 1/2 slice of bacon around each stuffed pepper; secure with soaked toothpick. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chiles are tender. Serve warm.