Cooking Time for Bone-in Ribeye Roast
(Medium Doneness with a Final Internal Temperature of 130˚-135˚)*
(3) Ribs, 7 to 8 lbs. 15 minutes at 450°F, then 2½ to 3 hours at 325°F
(4) Ribs, 9 to 10 lbs. 15 minutes at 450°F, then 2¾ to 3¼ hours at 325°F
(5) Ribs, 11 to 13 lbs. 15 minutes at 450°F, then 3 to 3½ hours at 325°F
(6) Ribs, 14 to 16 lbs. 15 minutes at 450°F, then 3¼ to 3¾ hours at 325°F
(7) Ribs, 16 to 18 lbs. 15 minutes at 450°F, then 3½ to 4 hours at 325°F
*All recommended roasting times are approximate, and vary based on desired degree of doneness.
Rib Roast Estimated Servings†
2-Bone Roast 4-5 servings
3-Bone Roast 6-7 servings
4-Bone Roast 8-9 servings
5-Bone Roast 10-11 servings
6-Bone Roast 12-13 servings
7-Bone Roast 14-15 servings
†Average servings based on 2 slices per bone depending on thickness.
Every half hour, baste the roast with the drippings. Check temperature with a meat thermometer about a half hour before the anticipated end of roasting.
Here are some great recipes!
Herb Crusted Rib Roast: http://bit.ly/Herb_Crusted_Rib_Roast
Pepper Herb Rib Roast: http://bit.ly/Pepper_Herb_Rib_Roast
Prime Rib Au Poivre: http://bit.ly/Prime_Rib_Au_Poivre