Best of Summer Sweepstakes
COCA-COLA / SHOPRITE G. GARVIN FAMILY REUNION
AT SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY and PA who are 18 years of age or older as of 6/02/13. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e.
Coca-Cola Bottlers, Wakefern Food Corp., ShopRite® stores, Six Flags Great Adventure and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on 6/02/13 through 11:59:59 PM ET on 7/06/13 (the “Promotion Period”), when you purchase five (5) 1.25 Liter bottles of any Coca-Cola product OR one (1) FUZE Refreshment 12-pack 500ml bottles in one single transaction and present your ShopRite Price Plus® Club card at a participating ShopRite store in CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY or PA, you will automatically receive an Official Entry Form at checkout. On the Official Entry form, or, to enter without purchase, on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) plus daytime and alternate phone numbers. (If you do not have a phone, indicate “No Phone.” Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification.) Telephone number will only be used to notify winner. Mail entry in a hand addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Coca-Cola/ShopRite G. Garvin Family Reunion at Six Flags Great Adventure Sweepstakes, PO 27792, Golden Valley, MN 55427. Entries must be postmarked by 7/08/13 and received by 7/12/13. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/15/13 from among all eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final. Potential winner will be notified by phone/mail. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize – fifty (50) tickets to Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ and a Sponsor-specified “Family Reunion BBQ” hosted by celebrity Chef G. Garvin. ARV: $6,000.00. There is no monetary value associated with chef’s appearance. Transportation and parking is not included. Six Flags Great Adventure and BBQ will be on a date and time determined by Sponsor. If winner and guests cannot attend Six Flags Great Adventure/BBQ on date to be determined by sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Six Flags Great Adventure tickets are valid for date of BBQ only and are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. If winner has fewer than forty-nine (49) verified guests, winner is not entitled to receive any element of the prize not allocated to a particular guest and will not receive any compensation in lieu thereof. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value
5. GENERAL RULES No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC Form, for tax purposes, for the retail value of the prize. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Not responsible for illegible or incomplete entries, lost, late, damaged, delayed, mutilated or postage due entries, entries not received by entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, cards scanned incorrectly, or other technical errors of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/ administrator, in their sole discretion. Potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within seven (7) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. If any guest of winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian or minor’s parent/legal guardian must accompany minor and will be counted as one of the forty-nine guests. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and their advertising and promotional agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and the directors, officers, employees and assigns of each, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance/use of prize. Winner is solely responsible for the actions of his/her guests who accompany him/her to amusement park. By accepting prize, winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotional Participants and their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and assigns for any and all claims, liability, damages, costs or expenses arising from the actions of his/her guests at amusement park. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or acceptance of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of prize or in the administration of the promotion.
6. WIN LIST: For the name of the winner, available after 8/12/13, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Coca-Cola/ShopRite G. Garvin Family Reunion at Six Flags Great Adventure Sweepstakes Win List, PO 27792, Golden Valley, MN 55427 to be received by 7/12/13.
7. SPONSOR: Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.