Search Results for: "hours"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Coca-Cola/ShopRite Hispanic Heritage Month Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY and PA who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., Coca-Cola Bottlers, Wakefern Food Corp., ShopRite® stores, Delta Air Lines and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step‑brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Void outside CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA and where prohibited by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/14/14 through 11:59:59 PM ET on 10/11/14 (the “Promotion Period”), when you purchase any combination of five (5) 1.25 liter bottles and/or 12oz Glass Imported Coca-Cola from México in one single transaction and present your ShopRite Price Plus® Club card at a participating ShopRite store in CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY or PA, you will automatically receive an Official Entry Form at checkout. On the Official Entry form, or, to enter without purchase, on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) plus daytime and alternate phone numbers. (If you do not have a phone, indicate “No Phone.” Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification.) Telephone number will only be used to notify winner. Mail entry in a hand addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Coca-Cola/ShopRite Hispanic Heritage Month Sweepstakes, PO 27175, Golden Valley, MN 55427. Entries must be postmarked by 10/11/14 and received by 10/18/14. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 10/21/14 from among all eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final. Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or mail. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
5. PRIZES & VALUES: (1) Grand Prize – a $4,000 Delta Air Lines travel voucher and a $1,000 gift card. Value: $5,000. (10) First Prizes – a $100 ShopRite gift card. Value: $100 each prize. Value of all prizes: $6,000. Voucher will be awarded in the form of a Certificate and must be redeemed one year from issue date. Certificates may be redeemed for round-trip coach class travel on Delta within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada. Any transportation that is unclaimed, is not awarded or is otherwise not used by the travel completion date specified will be forfeited. Certificate seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Certificates is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. After ticketing, date, time and routing changes are permitted (subject to the availability booking class) however a $150 fee applies. For travel within the US/Canada, based on availability, passengers holding confirmed reservations and tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight within 3 hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable fee of $50 USD/$61CAD. Certificates do not include a $3.70 Federal Excise Tax, Passenger Facility Charge(s) of up to $4.50, and the September 11th Security Fee of up to $2.50 which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger’s ticketed itinerary. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. For travel within the United States and to/from Canada, $25 USD fee for 1 checked bag and $35 USD fee for second checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. These taxes and fees are subject to change, are the responsibility of the passenger and (except for bag fees) must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Any taxes, fees, or changes paid at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, Certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades /Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for tickets booked with Certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed Certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation. Gift cards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions contained on gift card. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/GENERAL RULES: By entering Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Wakefern Food Corp., ShopRite® stores and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. Winners release and agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability out of acceptance, possession, use or misuses of prize, or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to: (a) printing errors, illegible or incomplete entries, lost, late, damaged, delayed, mutilated or postage due entries, entries not received by entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, or other technical errors of any kind; (b) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (c) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy is another Promotion entry, if it is possible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/ administrator, in their sole discretion. If promotion is so cancelled, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings. Potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within ten (10) days of notification. Noncompliance within these time periods may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their Promotional Participants to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and their Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the Promotion.
7. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 11/09/14, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Coca-Cola/ShopRite Hispanic Heritage Month Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 27175, Golden Valley, MN 55427, to be received by 10/20/14.
9. SPONSOR: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Catalina Entry Form
COCA-COLA / SHOPRITE HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY FORM
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Mail entry in a hand-addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Coca-Cola/ShopRite Hispanic Heritage Month Sweepstakes, PO 27175, Golden Valley, MN 55427. Entries must be postmarked by 10/11/14 and received by 10/18/14. Open only to residents of CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY and PA who are 18+ at the time of entry. Void outside CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA and where prohibited by law
Please complete and hand print:
(First) (MI) (Last)
STREET ADDRESS (No PO Boxes): _____________________________________________
CITY: _______________________STATE: ____________ZIP: _____________
DATE OF BIRTH (mm/dd/yyyy): ________________________________________
DAYTIME PHONE:(___)___________ALTERNATE PHONE:(___)____________
(If you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.” Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification.)
No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged delayed, mutilated, postage due, misdirected entries or entries not received by entry deadline. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. Subject to Official Rules on display at participating stores and at ShopRite.com. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
We can’t deny it any longer; summer is slowly coming to an end. By taking a moment over the next few weeks to gather up and preserve the last of this season’s produce, you can easily capture the flavors of summer. Here are some of our tips:
Canning: the most common way to preserve food, canning uses glass jars that have been aseptically sealed using a boiling water bath.
- You will need:
- A canning kit including lidded glass jars and tongs, plus a large, lidded pot
- Labels for marking finished jars
- Pectin (a natural fruit-derived thickener)
- Recipes and instructions for canning
- Make it more nutritious!
- Replace the sugar with water! For best results, choose fruit that is not overly-ripe and add 750-1500mg crushed Vitamin C tablets to the mixture to preserve color.
- Try canning vegetables without added sodium! This can safely and effectively be done for all canned vegetable recipes that do not require pickling.
- Storage: in a cool, dry location for up to 1 year, unopened.
Freezing: slowing the deterioration of fresh produce by storing at very low temperatures.
- You will need:
- A cutting board and knife
- Freezer-safe bags and/or lidded containers
- Baking sheets and wax paper
- A large pot, plus a large bowl filled with ice water
- Ice cube trays
- Foods that freeze well:
- Freeze washed, dried, and minced/blended fresh herbs in ice cube trays. Once frozen, transfer to a labeled freezer bag. 1 cube = 2 tbsp of the fresh herb.
- Note: avocados can be preserved using a similar method. Mash with 1 tablespoon lime juice per avocado before freezing (1 cube = ¼ avocado).
- Freeze washed, dried, and minced/blended fresh herbs in ice cube trays. Once frozen, transfer to a labeled freezer bag. 1 cube = 2 tbsp of the fresh herb.
- Berries, tropical fruit, peaches and bananas: Wash, peel, and slice into desired shapes and sizes. Freeze 1-2 hours on a wax paper-lined baking sheet, then transfer to a labeled freezer-safe bag or lidded container. Best used for smoothies, baking or sauces.
- Wash and coarsely chop vegetables, then add to a pot of boiling water for 3-5 minutes, until just tender. Transfer to a bowl of ice water to halt the cooking process and, when cool, freeze in individual, labeled portions.
- Storage: at 0° Fahrenheit (in your freezer) for up to 1 year.
Summer may be ending, but the delicious and nutritious foods you enjoyed over the warmer months don’t have to disappear with it! Just pair these tips with your favorite, trusty recipes, and you’ll have summer fruits and vegetables all year long.
The French word for goat and goat’s milk. Chèvre is typically used to describe fresh goat cheeses with a snowy white color, mildly tangy flavor, a soft yet slightly crumbly texture and a fresh dairy fragrance. There are literally dozens of different goat cheeses produced in France and the United States today. The range of flavors and textures can vary as much as any of the cheeses made from cow’s milk. Goat cheese is relatively low in fat, easily digested and a wonderful source of calcium and protein. Chèvre can be covered in herbs such as thyme or rosemary, spices like black pepper or green peppercorns, a fine vegetable ash or served au natural. For good reason, it remains one of the fastest growing categories of cheese.
- Serve chèvre as a dessert cheese with fresh fruit or spread on baguettes or bagels.
- Pair chèvre with Rhone reds, Pouilly-Fumé or Sancerre.
Montchevre® Goat Cheese
Montchevré goat cheese is manufactured in Belmont, Wisconsin, where cheese-makers have established a perfectly balanced recipe for their fresh goat cheese logs. Made from prime quality milk collected from local independent family farms, the milk is slowly drained and folded with high quality ingredients to ensure the rich and smooth texture that chefs and consumers know and love. The Montchevré team is constantly looking for new ways to innovate its fresh goat cheese line by blending this traditionally French cheese with bright flavors that appeal to the American pallet. With ten fun and delicious flavors, these award-winning, fresh goat cheese logs are sure to be a perfect addition to a variety of your favorite meals.
Facts About Montchevré Goat Cheese:
- Goat Cheese is lower in fat and calories than cheese made with cows milk.
- 1 oz cow cheese = 100 calories and 10 grams of fat
- 1 oz goat cheese = 80 calories and 6 grams of fat.
- Goat Cheese is also higher in protein, vitamin D, calcium and probiotics than cow cheeses.
- Add Montchevré goat cheese to your favorite: salads, paninis, pizzas, omelets, wraps, veggie medleys, gratin so much more!
- Flavors: Natural, Garlic and Herb, Honey, Four Pepper, Cranberry Cinnamon, and Blueberry Vanilla.
Blue cheese offers flavors ranging from delicate and only slightly tangy to richly earthy and very sharp. Textures can range from crumbly to readily spreadable. This cheese is easily distinguished by the green-gold marbled interiors. The blue streaks are a result of mold from harmless bacteria that is added during manufacturing. Though all blue cheese shares the basic flavor of Penicillium Roquefort, different milks make them individually distinctive.
Blue cheese can be used to make salad dressing and dips, and works well in pasta dishes, omelets, crepes and soufflés. It can also be served for dessert with fresh fruit. Pair blue cheese with Pinot Noir, Burgundy, Port, Late Harvest Riesling, sweet reds or whites, fruity reds, Amarone or Port.
Salemville® Blue Cheese
At the Salemville® Cheese Cooperative located in Cambria, Wisconsin, sustainable hand-crafted techniques are time-honored traditions that are ingrained into every facet of the Amish lifestyle. The cooperative’s Amish farmers milk their herds by hand without the use of machines or electricity. They bring the milk to the cheese factory in traditional 80 pound milk cans that contain just 10 gallons of milk. Salemville sources its milk from 70 local Amish farmers within a 30-mile radius of the factory, supporting their community and reducing their carbon footprint.
Facts About Salemville®
- Sustainably produced Amish community that still hand-milks their cows without the use of machines or electricity and delivers the milk to the factory by horse and carriage in traditional milk cans.
- Farmer certified BGH free, rich in calcium and contains no preservative or chemical additives
- Milk is sourced from 70 local Amish farmers within a 30-mile radius of the factory, supporting the local community
- Multiple awards in state, national and world contests including Salemville Gorgonzola’s recognition as the “Best American Made Blue Cheese at the 2000 World Cheese Awards
Il Giardino® Provolone Mandarini
The unique shape of the Mandarini was used as an original way to market cheese. The signature shape was a way customers used to identify the cheese maker.
- Amount of milk needed to make a Mandarini: 26 gallons
- Number of days an average cow would take to produce the milk needed to make a Mandarini: 4 days
- Time needed to make a Mandarini, from filling the vat until the cooling process: 17 hours
- Amount of rope needed to tie up the Mandarini: 12 feet
- Days the Mandarini stays in a brine tank to cure: 7 days
Can I have NEW first‐time prescriptions filled online?
No, that feature is not available at this time. Simply drop‐off first time prescriptions to your ShopRite Pharmacy or ask your physician to call. Once your prescription is entered into our system, future refills can be conveniently ordered online. Most Physicians now participate in “Electronic Prescribing” – your physician will be able to electronically submit an accurate, error‐free prescription directly to our pharmacy. This allows the convenience of having your prescription delivered to your Pharmacist and can help to eliminate your time spent waiting for it to be filled.
How can I check my refill status?
You cannot check the status of your refill online. We may contact you by phone, only if we have a question regarding your refill.
I use the ShopRite.com online grocery ordering service; do I pay at the Pharmacy or the Checkout for my prescription?
Currently all prescriptions are picked‐up and paid for at the pharmacy. This remains true for our online customers as well
Can I request other products or over‐the‐counter drugs with my refill?
That feature is not available at this time. We are currently testing online grocery shopping in limited areas and hope to have this service available some time in the future.
Can I have my prescription mailed (shipped) to my house?
Orders that are placed online cannot be mailed to your home at this time. We hope to add this feature in the future.
In the past, I have used your phone service to refill my prescription. Is that service still available or do I have to go online?
Our telephone service is still available; either option is available for you at any time. If your prescription is currently being filled at a ShopRite location and you would like it filled at another ShopRite Pharmacy, contact your ShopRite Pharmacist and they can help with your request. (Certain restrictions may apply)
When will my prescription be ready?
It is our goal to have all prescriptions filled within an hour. However, if there are questions about your refill, or if the drug you’ve requested is temporarily out of stock, there may be a delay.
Can I go to ANY ShopRite Pharmacy to pick up my order?
No. You need to go to the pharmacy that filled your original prescription. The store location is indicated on your prescription bottle. If you want to transfer your prescription to another location, please speak to your Pharmacist, for your convenience, they can help transfer your refills to another ShopRite location (Certain restrictions may apply).
Do I have to be present to pick up my order or can I send a family member?
Yes, they can pickup the order. They will be asked for identification and to sign that they are authorized to pick up the prescription.
My label states that there are no refills. What should I do?
Your ShopRite Pharmacist can assist by contacting your Physician on your behalf. Some drugs are classified as controlled substances and require a physician to reissue the prescription.
I received a message that my order cannot be processed because you “cannot locate the prescription number in your records” — what do I do now?
There may be a number of reasons why this may have occurred: 1) Your prescription may be new and not yet in our system. Please call/visit your ShopRite Pharmacist with your Doctor’s prescription or request that your physician phone in the order. 2) The prescription was originally filled at another ShopRite Pharmacy and the store (number) you selected does not have it on file. Call the Pharmacy and request a transfer of your prescription. 3) You may have inadvertently entered the wrong prescription number. Please verify and request your order again.
I received a message that my order cannot be processed because it “cannot be refilled” – what do I do now?
A new prescription may be required. Your ShopRite Pharmacist can contact your Physician on your behalf. We may contact you by phone if there is a question with your prescriptions.
Can I order medical supplies online?
No, that service is not currently available online. See your store Pharmacist for information regarding supplies you may need.
Can I use my insurance with online refills?
Yes. When you filled the original prescription at the Pharmacy, you should have presented your prescription benefit card. If you have changed prescription plans since your last refill, please visit the Pharmacy prior to placing your online order so that the new information can be entered and your order filled properly.
My insurance information has changed, can I update this online?
No, that feature is not available at this time. Please visit the Pharmacy to present your new card.
Can I transfer my prescription to a different store online?
No. We are looking to add this feature to our site in the future. If you would like your current ShopRite prescription to be filled and picked up at another ShopRite location contact your ShopRite Pharmacist, they can assist with your request. (Certain restrictions may apply)
Drug & Health Information
How can I get answers to specific questions about a medication?
We have three ways for you to access drug information. 1) Visit the section of this website called “Drug Information” for a guide to a drug’s use, potential side effects, and storage. 2) Submit your question to our online Pharmacist. Go to the section on this Website called “Pharmacists are here to help ‐ Ask the Pharmacist” and your question will be answered within the next two business days. 3) Stop by or call your ShopRite Pharmacy and speak to your Pharmacist.
Where can I access price information?
Pricing information is not currently available online. Please contact your Pharmacist in person or by phone for pricing information.
Privacy & Security
How do I know my information is secure?
The Personal Information collected through the Website is maintained by MyWebGrocer in a manner consistent with current industry standards. Your Personal Information is protected in several ways. Your Personal Information resides on servers that are protected by physical and electronic safeguards. Certain payment information and other Personal Information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) in an effort to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us.
How do I find my nearest ShopRite Pharmacy?
Click on the Pharmacy Locater to find the ShopRite Pharmacy nearest you.
How do I find out my Pharmacy’s hours?
Click on the Pharmacy Locator to find the Pharmacy nearest you and to view their store hours and available services.
What is “Ask the Pharmacist?”
“Ask the Pharmacist” is a feature of this Website that allows you to submit a question to a registered Pharmacist and receive a reply within the next two business days. This is a service we offer to you, our most valued customer.
Who answers my questions from “Ask the Pharmacist?”
A pharmacist from the International Drug Information Center of the Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy of Long Island University.
Should “Ask the Pharmacist” replace the advice of my Doctor?
No. This service is not a substitute for professional medical advice and is not intended to cover all possible uses, indications or adverse events. Your physician should be your primary source of medical information. If you have any questions or concerns about your medical health, you should contact your healthcare provider or physician.
If I have a question regarding this site, whom should I contact?
Please e‐mail us your comments by clicking on the “Contact Us” button on the ShopRite.com home page, or call us at 1(800)ShopRite.
What if my home address changes?
It is important that the personal information (address and telephone number) we have on file at the Pharmacy is current and up‐to‐date. Please notify the Pharmacy of any changes.
You’ll breathe easy with ShopRite® Maximum Strength Nasal Decongestant with non-drowsy relief for up to 12 hours!
Jeff Mattes is a 3rd generation Wisconsin Licensed Cheesemaker with a long family history which led him to pursue his career in the cheese making business. “When my parents brought me home from the hospital, my first home was literally the 2nd floor of a family owned cheese factory.” He started his career in the late years of grade school working for his parents and grandparents at Fairview Dairy Products located in Collins, WI. After graduating from Valders High School, he went to work full time for his family making primarily Mozzarella and Provolone. After the family business was sold, Mattes spent the next 25 years crafting his skills in Italian Cheesemaking at Sartori Foods. While at Sartori, Mattes gained his Master Cheesemaking certifications in Parmesan, Romano, Asiago, and Fontina through the WI Center for Dairy Research. This certification is the highest formal honor that a Cheesemaker can obtain. The commitment involved is being licensed for a minimum of 10 yrs, appreciating for 3 years and manufacturing each cheese for 5 years. Mattes is currently in his 45th year as a licensed cheesemaker. Presently, Jeff is the Plant Manager and Master Cheesemaker at Saxon Creamery, he continues to hone his cheesemaking skills in European Style Cheeses.
Saxon Creamery (Featured in this Month’s Cheese Board!)
Saxon Creamery has pride in the care we take with our animals, land, and community. In 1850, our farming ancestors from Saxony, Germany, first started farming the rich, glacial formed soils west of Lake Michigan, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin. Cattle grazing on lush summer grasses produce an excellent source of high quality milk, while sustaining our environment. Saxon creamery uses only milk from our grass based family farm. At the creamery, the Master Cheesemaker transforms this milk into our handcrafted Saxon Family of Award Winning Cheeses. Please enjoy the flavor and passion handcrafted into each wheel of cheese.
Pedro Garica – Cheese maker for El Cortijo Spanish Blue, one of our March Cheese Board Features!!!
The factory producing Spanish blue is family owned by Pedro Garcia Navalmoral and his two brothers, Roberto and Alvaro and their father Domingo. The family’s roots in dairy can be traced back to the 1940’s with Pedro’s grandfather. After the Spanish Civil war, Domingo Garcia Martinez worked in a cheese plant in Madrid which produced cow and sheep’s milk cheeses. Pedro began his cheese making “apprenticeship” in 1964 beside his father in production and milk procurement.
El Cortijo Spanish Blue is produced only in the Northern part of Spain. It is considered as the little brother from the Cabrales. This is certainly one of the most famous Blue Cheeses from Spain due to the manner in which goat and cow farmers jealously guard its origin and authenticity. A mixture of lactic and enzymatic coagulation techniques at low temperatures start the cheese-making process. The whey is drained slowly and naturally. Then salting of the rind is done by hand. Subsequently, the cheese is aired in ventilated areas for 3 or 4 weeks followed by storage in the caves. The slow aging process continues in the caves, under cold, oxygenated and very humid conditions. The cheeses are turned periodically until the paste has been completely grown with mold, acquiring its deep blue veining and resulting in a thick texture with the characteristic creamy and piquant flavor.
- The curing process takes place from the outside inwards, basically by penicillium molds, which produce the typical smell and creamy texture of the cheese. Other molds and yeasts are also involved in the curing process, mostly in the rind.
- A small amount of natural curd from a young goat is added to the milk, to obtain a soft coagulation, at least 1 hour later, best from 2 to 4 hours. The new curd then has to be smoothly beaten to obtain heterogeneous lumps of medium to large sizes. Then it must be left to settle, to dry, to increase acidity and to contract.
- The floating whey is discarded and the remaining paste is used to fill the molds with a large spoon. The paste must be left soft and loose, leaving air holes to avoid excess compressing.
- The filled molds must be left to drain under its own weight for 24 to 48 hours. During that time, the cheeses must be turned around often, and kept at a moderate temperature, 64 to 77ºF.
- After the draining, the salting begins which lasts three days. Salt is distributed over the top, and left to be absorbed. After 24 hours, the cheeses are turned and salted in the same way on the other side. After two more days they are taken out the mold, salted on the sides, and taken to an airing room, where they must rest two to three weeks. The room must be fresh and well aired, to let the cheese develop a rind without molding, to intensify the acidity and to obtain the first lactic fermentation.
Tasting advice: Used to reinforce flavors of sauces and salads, as a dessert it is delicious with sweet sherry, melted over meats or mixed with cream to create a delicious soft spread
Flavor: A distinctively strong, tangy flavor, it is soft and creamy texture.
Wine Suggestions: The intense flavor of El Cortijo Spanish Blue demands a big red wine to match it or a sweet Spanish sherry to contrast the salty, savory cheese
As of today (February 14) all ShopRite stores are open and will be normal operating hours on Friday unless otherwise noted.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Clinton (Reopening 9a Friday)
- Flemington (Reopening 9a Friday)
- Greenwich (Reopening 9a Friday)
Choose Your Chip Retailer Sweepstakes at ShopRite (“Sweepstakes”) Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATING.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry who enter the LAY’S® Do Us A Flavor™ Choose Your Chip Contest through the Retailer Web site (defined below). The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Gallo Family Vineyards, Big Green Egg Inc., their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on February 3, 2014 and ends at 10:59:59 p.m. CT on April 5, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into nine (9) separate entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). Each Entry Period begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CT on the Start Date listed in the chart below and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the End Date listed in the chart below, with the exception of the first Entry Period which shall begin at 12:00:01 a.m. CT on the Start Date and end at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the End Date; and the last Entry Period which shall begin at 12:00:00 a.m. CT on the Start Date and end at 10:59:59 p.m. CT on the End Date. The time clock of computer administering this Sweepstakes is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
For each entry submitted into the LAY’S® Do Us A Flavor™ Choose Your Chip Contest through the Retailer Web Site, entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing for a chance to win a prize associated with the Entry Period in which he/she entered.
In the event of an identity dispute of a participant, the entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for entry. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. No other form of submitting an entry is valid.
For the purpose of these Official Rules, all Web sites named above may hereinafter be referred to as the “Web site”.
4. DRAWINGS: One (1) Grand Prize winner; six (6) First Prize winners; and one (1) Second Prize winner will be selected for each Entry Period in a random drawing to be held on or about each Drawing Date listed in Rule #2, from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. Entries will carry forward to subsequent Entry Period drawings. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given drawing.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Grand Prizes (9, 1 per Entry Period): Big Green Egg Grill with accessories. ARV: $821.85 plus tax each. First Prizes (54, 6 per Entry Period): E&J Gallo Wine Accessory Kit consisting of wine openers, wine stoppers, wine glass and coasters. ARV: $30.00 each. Second Prizes (9, 1 per Entry Period): $25.00 retailer gift card; subject to terms and conditions as stated on the gift card. Additionally, a prize winner’s first name, last initial and submitted flavor may be announced on the Retailer Web site. Neither the selection of prize winners in the Sweepstakes nor the mention of a Sweepstakes prize winner’s flavor on the Retailer Web Site have any bearing on the status of his/her entry in the LAY’S® Do Us A Flavor™ Choose Your Chip Contest. Winner must accept prize as stated or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The difference between any stated prize value and actual prize value will not be awarded to winner. Total ARV of all prizes: $9,241.65. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web site. Use of Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided within the registration and will be required to respond to the email message within seventy-two (72) hours in order for the independent judging agency to capture winner’s name and address or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Grand Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If attempted prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be contacted or verified, if documents are not returned as specified by Sponsor (if any), if mail or prize is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address, if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, or if winner is otherwise disqualified, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow 8-10 weeks from winner verification to receive prize. Grand Prizes will arrive unassembled; phone number and signature will be required for delivery.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipient (a) agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each winner is solely responsible for any taxes on any prize, and, if applicable, will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the submission process, and (b) cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by May 8, 2014 to: Choose Your Chip Retailer Sweepstakes at ShopRite Winner’s List, PO Box 3000, Dept. 880-737, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
11. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc. 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2014.
California, Australia, Argentina, & Spain Table Wine, © 2014 Gallo Family Vineyards, Modesto, CA. All rights reserved.
BIG GREEN EGG® is a Registered Trademark of The Big Green Egg, Inc.
· 1 Tbsp. butter
· 1 Tbsp. olive oil
· 1/2 tsp. salt
· Cayenne pepper, to taste
· 1 cup water
· 1 cup flour
· 4 eggs
· 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, finely shredded
· 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 400° F. In a small saucepan, combine butter, oil, salt, cayenne and water bring to a boil. Add flour all at once; stir until mixture forms a smooth ball. Cook over low heat until mixture is drier but still smooth; place in mixing bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time, incorporating completely. Stir in cheeses. Drop small spoonfuls of batter onto greased baking pans. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and firm. Serve immediately.
*For lighter puffs, use 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites in place of 4 whole eggs.
Blue Cheese Nachos
· 1 pkg. (16 oz.) blue corn tortilla chips
· 2 cups blue cheese, crumbled
· 6 oz. Portobello mushrooms, sliced
· 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
Salsa, to taste
Preheat oven to 350° F. Arrange chips on a large oven-proof serving platter. Sprinkle with blue cheese and Portobello mushrooms. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Slide chips onto another plate. Sprinkle with jalapeños. Serve with salsa and other favorite nacho accompaniments.
Braised Short Ribs with Roquefort Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs:
· Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
· 1/4 c. olive oil
· 1 large onion, diced
· 3 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
· 1 c. tomato paste
· 1 c. red wine (preferably Cabernet Sauvignon)
· 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
· 2 c. beef stock
· Fresh herbs and or fried onions for garnish (optional)
Roquefort Cheese Mashed Potatoes:
· 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
· Salt, to taste
· 12 oz. Joan of Arc® Roquefort cheese, crumbled, divided
· 1 c. milk
· 1 c. sour cream
· 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened
· 1 Tbsp. dried dill weed
· 1 tsp. salt
· 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs:
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Season the ribs with salt and pepper. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large, heavy-bottomed, ovenproof pan. Add the ribs in batches and brown on all sides, about 8–10 minutes. Remove the ribs from pan and set aside. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste, wine, and mustard to the pan and bring the mixture to a boil, using a wooden spoon to scrape up the brown bits that cling to the bottom of the pan. Return the ribs to the pan. Add the beef stock to the pan, cover, bring to a simmer, and place in the oven for 2-1/2 hours, until the meat falls easily from the bone. Remove the ribs from the pan, discard the bones, and cut the meat into bite-size pieces. Remove any excess fat from the surface of the cooking liquid. Transfer the cooking liquid to the bowl of a food processor and process until the mixture is a smooth sauce. Pour the sauce into a pan, add the rib meat to it, and keep warm over low heat.
Roquefort Cheese Mashed Potatoes:
Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and allow the potatoes to steam dry for a minute or two.
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Transfer the potatoes to a food processor. Add 8 ounces Roquefort cheese, milk, sour cream, butter, dill weed, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with the remaining 4 ounces Roquefort, then cover with aluminum foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until the cheese is lightly browned, 15–20 minutes more.
Spoon some potato puree into a small wine or water glass. Place a piece of short rib meat on top of the potatoes. Place a fork in the glass and serve, garnished with herbs or fried onions, if desired.
Butternut Squash Dip
· 1 medium butternut squash, halved and seeded
· 3 Tbsp. olive oil
· 1 whole head garlic
· 11 oz. Joan of Arc® Natural Flavor Goat Cheese, softened
· Juice of 1 lemon
· Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Brush the cut side of the squash halves with some of the olive oil and place them on a baking sheet, oiled side down. Cut the top off the head of garlic and drizzle the remaining olive oil over it. Wrap the garlic in aluminum foil and place it on the baking sheet with the squash. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the squash can easily be pierced with a fork. Scoop the squash out of its skin and into a mixing bowl, reserving a small portion for garnish, if desired. Squeeze the cloves of garlic out of their skins and into the bowl with the squash. Mash until smooth. Stir in the goat cheese and lemon juice until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serve this dish with pita chips, lavash crisps or grilled focaccia bread.
Chocolate Mascarpone Fondue
· 1/2 lb. milk chocolate, chopped
· 1 1/4 c. cream
· 1/3 c. sugar
· 8 oz. Mascarpone Cheese
· 1/4 c. (2 oz.) bourbon, orange liqueur or another favorite liqueur
· 1 cinnamon stick
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl (or the top of a double boiler). Place over pot of simmering water on stove burner. Do not allow bowl to touch water. Heat until melted, smooth and warm, stirring often. Remove from heat. Pour into fondue or other pot and keep warm. Serve immediately, dipping accompaniments such as pound cake, strawberries, apples, bananas or marshmallows.
Feta Cheese Pastries
· 18 oz. all-purpose flour
· 3 Tbsp. olive oil
· Salt, to taste
· 1 Tbsp. vinegar
· 3/4 cup water
· 9 oz. Feta cheese
· 1 egg
· Black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Put all of the pastry ingredients in a bowl, mix until the pastry becomes elastic.
In a separate bowl, prepare the filling by adding all of the ingredients until well mixed.
Make small balls with the pastry, roll them out and top half of the pastry with the filling mixture. Fold over the other half and press together. Place the pieces on greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
Grilled Rib Eye with Havarti Fondue
· 1 tbsp. olive oil
· 2 shallots, minced (about 2 tbsp.)
· Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
· 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
· 1 qt. (4 c.) heavy cream
· 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 c. (depending on desired consistency) Havarti cheese, grated
· 1 1/2 c. freshly grated horseradish
· 1/4 c. sliced chives
· 4 1-lb (16-oz.) rib-eye beef steaks, preferably dry-aged
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking, if using. Heat medium saucepan over low heat; add olive oil, shallots and garlic with pinch of salt; sauté over low heat for 2 minutes, until shallots and garlic are aromatic and translucent. Add vinegar; reduce by half. Add cream; reduce by half (be patient, this takes some time). Check seasoning; add salt and pepper if needed. Remove pan from heat and whisk in Havarti cheese, horseradish and chives. Keep fondue warm.
Season steaks liberally and grill to your liking. Cook over outside or stove-top grill to desired doneness. Pour fondue into fondue pot over heat. Cut steaks into bite-sized pieces and dip!
ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL RECIPE CONTEST AND SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL UNITED STATES RESIDENTS RESIDING IN CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, MARYLAND, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, AND PENNSYLVANIA, WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
The Road to the Super Bowl Recipe Contest and Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by PepsiCo, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, an independent judging organization (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Rd., Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
- 1. PROMOTION TIMING: The Promotion consists of a “Contest” and two (2) sweepstakes (each a “Periodic Sweepstakes”) as set forth in these Official Rules. The Promotion begins on November 7, 2013 at 12:00:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on January 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). The contest registration and submission period starts on November 7, 2013 at 12:00 PM ET and ends on December 26, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Contest Submission Period”). The contest judging period starts on or about December 27, 2013 at 12:00:00 AM ET and ends on January 6, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Judging Period”). Public voting for the Contest starts on January 7, 2014 at 12:00 AM ET and ends on January 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Voting Period”). Register for the Contest during the Contest Submission Period to enter the first Periodic Sweepstakes (“Periodic Sweepstakes 1”). Vote during the Voting Period to enter the second Periodic Sweepstakes (“Periodic Sweepstakes 2”). Potential winners will be announced on or about February 17, 2014. Administrator’s computer is the official Promotion Period clock.
- 2. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: During the Contest Submission Period, entrants must visit www.recipeaudible.com (“Website”) and enter their valid e-mail address. Then contestants must follow the onscreen instructions to register, which includes, without limitation, providing all information requested on the registration form, including complete first and last name (no initials), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, telephone number and agreement to these Official Rules. After registering, a contestant must:
- i. Select one (1) recipe from the following categories: Appetizer, Entrée, or Dessert (each a “Category”);
- ii. Submit a title of the recipe (maximum 50 characters in lengths);
- iii. Revise the recipe provided on the Website (maximum 4000 characters in length); and
- iv. Either submit a photograph of the recipe (maximum 3 MB file size using one of the following file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, or .GIF or select an image from the on-screen choices.
A contestant’s recipe description, title and photograph/image are hereinafter referred to collectively as a “Submission”. A contestant will receive one (1) entry into the Contest for each eligible Submission complying with these Official Rules received during the Contest Submission Period.
Limit one (1) Submission per contestant per calendar day during the Contest Submission Period. A “calendar day” starts at 12:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET, except on November 7, 2013 when a calendar day starts at 12:00 PM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET. All Submissions must be received by December 26, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM ET and must conform to these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, the Contest Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions, as defined in Rule #3, to be eligible.
- 3. CONTEST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Each Submission:
- i. Must be in English;
- ii. Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights;
- iii. Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, the NFL or its Member Clubs or any other person or party affiliated with the Promotion and administration of this Promotion, or any of their respective products and/or brands;
- iv. Must not in any way, either visibly or otherwise, contain any brand names, logos or trademarks;
- v. Must not include personally identifiable information of any person other than contestant;
- vi. Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- vii. Must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status or age;
- viii. Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
- ix. Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
- x. Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Submission is created.
NOTE: If any Submission fails to comply with any of these requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify the contestant.
- 4. GENERAL SUBMISSION TERMS: By entering a Submission, contestant hereby grants permission for the Submission to be posted on the Website or other website for public view. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions – all of which will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any contestant and/or Submission. By submitting a Submission, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Submission on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Submission, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any Submission, or to otherwise exploit any entry or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of the any Submission for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and contestants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
Sponsor grants contestants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use Sponsor’s name, product, trademarks and logos (collectively, “Sponsor’s IP”) for the sole purpose of entering this Promotion. Contestants are not permitted to make any further use of Sponsor’s IP for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, contestants recognize that all rights, titles and interests in Sponsor’s IP shall vest exclusively to the Sponsor, and contestants agrees that he or she has not and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No rights, titles or interests in and to the Sponsor’s IP, except for the limited license granted to contestant in these Official Rules, are transferred or created. Each contestant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor’s IP rights are valid and enforceable, and that contestant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of Sponsor’s IP in any forum. Contestant agree that the use of Sponsor’s IP is permitted only for the purpose of making a submission in this Promotion, and that any use of Sponsor’s IP (whether in the entry or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor.
By accepting a prize, each prize winner agrees that his/her Submission will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Submission, including all but not limited to all copyright, trademark and patent rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Winner hereby waives in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her Submission. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Submission, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Submission and of the copyrights transferred and “Moral Rights of Authors” waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
- 5. CONTEST WINNER SELECTION AND PUBLIC VOTING PERIOD:
JUDGING PERIOD: During the Judging Period, an independent panel of qualified judges (the “Judges”) will review all eligible Submissions received during Contest Submission Period. The Judges will score each eligible Submission according to the following criteria: (1) Taste Appeal – 33.3%, (2) Creativity– 33.3%, and (3) Visual Appeal – 33.4%. Using these criteria, the Judges will select up to six (6) contestants from each Category whose Submissions receive the highest judging score as potential “Finalists.” In the event of a tie, the Submission with the highest score in judging criteria (1), “Visual Appeal”, will be declared a Finalist. In the event there is still a tie, the Submission with the highest score in judging criteria (2), “Creative of Recipe”, will be declared a Finalist. In the event there is still a tie, the Submission with the highest score in judging criteria (3), “Taste Appeal Visual Appeal”, will be declared a Finalist. All decisions of Judges and Sponsor are final and binding. During the Judging Period no one will be allowed to submit a Submission or Vote. The Finalists’ Submissions will be posted on the Website for public voting during the Public Voting Period. Each Finalist’s Submission will be posted on the Website and other Promotion-related websites, which may include without limitation, Sponsor’s Facebook page, along with his/her first name, last initial, city and state.
PUBLIC VOTING PERIOD: During the Voting Period, an eligible entrant may vote for his/her favorite Finalist’s Submission. To vote, an entrant must logon to the Website and enter his/her e-mail address. Then, if the entrant has not previously registered for the Promotion, he/she must follow the onscreen instructions to register, which includes, without limitation, providing all information requested on the registration form, including first and complete last name (no initials), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, telephone number and agree to these Official Rules. After registering, or if already registered for the Promotion, an entrant must follow the onscreen instructions to select and vote for his/her favorite Finalist’s Submission.
The one (1) Finalist’s Submission from each Category that receives the most votes during the Public Voting Period will be deemed a potential Contest Grand Prize Winner. In no event will there be more than three (3) Contest Grand Prize Winners. In the event of any ties, the Finalist’s Submissions in the respective Category that received the highest score from the Judges during the Judging Period will be deemed the potential Contest Grand Prize Winner. In the event there is still a tie, the tie breaker set forth in this Rule #6 will be used to determine the potential Contest Grand Prize Winner. In the event there are still any ties, the Contest Grand Prize(s) may be split evenly between the tied Finalists. The Contest Grand Prize Winners may also win a Periodic Sweepstakes Prize.
Limit five (5) votes per person per calendar day. Votes received from any person or e-mail address or household in excess of this limitation will be void. Votes generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the vote. A person may not vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent votes during one calendar day by a single voter or e-mail address will be disqualified. Votes intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for votes is prohibited.
- 6. HOW TO ENTER A PERIODIC SWEEPSTAKES:
HOW TO ENTER PERIODIC SWEEPSTAKES 1: During the Contest Submission Period, entrants must visit the Website and enter their valid e-mail address. Then entrants must follow the onscreen instructions to register, which includes, without limitation, providing all information requested on the registration form, including complete first and last name (no initials), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, telephone number and agreement to these Official Rules. After registering, an eligible entrant will receive one (1) entry into Periodic Sweepstakes 1. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per entrant during the Contest Submission Period. Non-winning Sweepstakes entries received during Periodic Sweepstakes 1 will not carry forward into Periodic Sweepstakes 2.
HOW TO ENTER PERIODIC SWEEPSTAKES 2: During the Voting Period, entrants must follow the instructions set forth in Rule #5 to vote for their favorite Contest Submissions. Each eligible entrant will receive one (1) entry into Periodic Sweepstakes 2 for each vote received. Limit five (5) Sweepstakes entries per entrant per calendar day.
- 7. ELIGIBILITY: CONTESTANTS AND ENTRANTS MUST BE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN THE STATES OF CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, MARYLAND, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, AND PENNSYLVANIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Void outside of Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania elsewhere and where prohibited. Employees of Shop-Rite Supermarkets Inc., Sponsor and its bottlers, Administrator, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below in Rule #22), and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
- 8. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: On or about February 3, 2014, Administrator will randomly select seven (7) potential Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winners from among all eligible entries received during Periodic Sweepstakes 1 and six (6) potential Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winners from among all eligible entries received during Period Sweepstakes Period 2 (13 total potential Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winners will be selected). Each potential Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winner will not be deemed a Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winner until verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The odds of winning a Periodic Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the respective Periodic Sweepstakes.
- 9. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Contest Grand Prize (3): The three (3) Contest Grand Prize Winners will each receive $1,500 in ShopRite Gift Cards. The ARV of each Contest Grand Prize is $1,500. The total ARV of all Contest Grand Prizes is $4,500.
Periodic Sweepstakes Prizes (13): Thirteen (13) Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winners will each receive $300 in ShopRite Gift Cards. The ARV of each Periodic Sweepstakes Prize is $300. The total ARV of all Periodic Sweepstakes Prizes is $3,900. Limit one (1) Periodic Sweepstakes Prize per entrant/household.
Prize Restrictions: The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of prize or force majeure. Each prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes imposed on the acceptance of a prize. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to the address provided by the winners on their respective registration forms. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize.
ShopRite Gift Cards must be used in compliance with their terms and conditions as stated on the gift card. More information about ShopRite Gift Cards can be found at http://www.shoprite.com/gift-cards/. Prize winners must protect each gift card and treat each gift card as they would any other valuable document. Each gift card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without a prize winner’s permission and will be voided if altered or defaced.
- 10. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE, AFFIDAVITS AND RELEASES:
Contest Grand Prize Winners: On or about February 3, 2014, the Administrator will contact the potential Contest Grand Prize Winners by e-mail at the e-mail address submitted when registering for the Contest with instructions on how to claim the Prize. Before being declared a Contest Prize Winner, the potential Contest Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and a tax acknowledgment form (“Affidavit”) within forty-eight (48) hours from the time it is sent by the Administrator, or the Contest Grand Prize may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. The Affidavit will be sent to the Contest Grand Prize Winner with the notification e-mail containing instructions on how to claim the Prize. If the Contest Grand Prize Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, is not eligible to participate in the Promotion, any e-mail, including without limitation the notification e-mail, is returned as undeliverable, the Contest Grand Prize may be forfeited. If a Contest Grand Prize is forfeited for any reason, an alternate Contest Grand Prize Winner may be selected in accordance with Rule #4 and as further described in these Official Rules. The Contest Grand Prizes will be shipped to each Contest Grand Prize Winner’s respective address provided when registering for the Promotion within 8-10 weeks from verification of the Contest Grand Prize Winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winners: Potential Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winners will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address provided on their respective registration forms. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received in the applicable Periodic Sweepstakes. Periodic Sweepstakes Prizes will be shipped to the respective Periodic Sweepstakes Prize Winner’s address provided on the registration form within 8-10 weeks from the random drawing date set forth in Rule #8.
- 11. WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY: Contestants Warrant that their Submissions are original, that the contestant is the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Submission, and that the contestant has the right to submit the Submission in the Promotion. Each contestant agrees not to submit any Submission that (1) infringes any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations; or (2) otherwise violates any applicable federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each contestant on behalf of herself indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Sponsor and Promotion Parties at all times from and against any and all liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the contestant or breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each contestant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the NFL Entities, Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and each of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from: (a) any material uploaded or otherwise provided by the contestant that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, or (b) any misrepresentation made by the contestant in connection with the Promotion.
Each contestant further agrees to release and hold harmless the NFL Entities, Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes contestant’s rights with regard to any Submission. Although each Submission will be reviewed by the Sponsor before being judged, posted or published, the posting or publication of a Submission does not mean the Submission has been deemed to be in compliance with these Official Rules. Any Submission that does not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contains prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, will be disqualified, and if posted on the Website or any websites related to this Promotion, removed there from.
- 12. NOT AN OFFER OR CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT: Under no circumstances shall the submission of a Submission into the Contest or entry into the Sweepstakes, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Official Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Sponsor and/or Administrator.
- 13. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each contestant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the contestant and the NFL Entities, the Sponsor and Promotion Parties is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the contestant’s decision to provide the contestant’s entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Contest does not place the Sponsor and Promotion Parties in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the contestant’s entry. Each contestant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties have wide access to ideas, stories, designs, and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each contestant also acknowledges that many ideas or photos may be competitive with, similar or identical to the entry and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each contestant acknowledges and agrees that such contestant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of any Contest Entity’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each contestant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the entry. Finally, each contestant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by contestant relating to or arising out of a Contest Entity’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any entry or other material submitted in connection with the Contest, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable contestant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such contestant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and contestant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
- 14. FURTHER DOCUMENTATION: If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates of engagement for the Submission or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then each contestant agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
- 15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The NFL Entities, Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected postage due, or undeliverable, e-mail, or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, mechanical, or typographical or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website or any website(s). Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to contestants, entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Further, Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by each prize winner against any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of prize. SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS TO PRIZES OR ANY COMPONENTS OF THE PRIZES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 16. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: This Promotion is governed by the laws of New York State. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Any claim must be filed within one (1) year from the time the cause of action arose, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
- 18. WINNER RELEASES: All contestants and entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release the NFL Entities (as defined below in Rule #22) and the Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Website, submitting a Submission and/or an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their respective prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- 19. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered that a contestant or entrant has registered or attempted to register using multiple e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods of entry, all of the contestant’s Submissions and/or entrant’s Sweepstakes entries will be declared null and void and that contestant or entrant will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission or entry, the authorized account holder (determined at time of the entry) of the e-mail address used to make the Submission or entry will be deemed to be the contestant/entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each contestant/entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. By entering this Promotion, contestants and entrants agree to abide by and accept these Official Rules throughout the Promotion Period and the decisions of Sponsor or Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Contestants and entrantswaive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- 20. WINNERS LIST: For the names of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked after January 31, 2014 to: The Road to the Super Bowl Recipe Contest and Sweepstakes, Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners list requests must be received by April 14, 2014.
- 21. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577.
- 22. THE NFL ENTITIES: The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
Customer service inquiries can be made at Contact Us.